Prologue

This is a work of fiction. All names, places, characters and events are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events are purely coincidental.

There are few chapters with mature scenes and words. If you don't want my story, don't read.

"I'm sorry Roseabelle I don't really love you."

"You're lying Josiah. I can feel you love me the way you kissed me last night." I cried.

"That kiss was a mistake."

"I don't believe you. You love me the way I love you." I said with tears in my eyes.

I was about to say another word but my sister interrupted us.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I said to her.

"I'm sorry ate I heard you and--" I cut her off.

"You're boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes."

"You already had everything you want sister even the man that I loved."

"He never loved you." I slapped her.

"He does. Maybe you and our parents threatened him because that's who you are right? If you don't get what you want you'll seek for help to mom and dad."

"I never loved you Rose."

"Liar."

"I'm sorry but my boyfriend and I need to go now ate. We have a lot of things to do."

"Then go but remember I'm going back to have revenge on you. You better be careful little sis."

Those were the last words I said before I left, empty and broken.

That was when the vulnerable Roseabelle Eveary died and now the strong, uncontrollable and unbeatable Roseabelle Eveary was born.

Story of Everlasting Jewel's parents.