1. I love u

January 7, 199112:05 am"Hmmm what am I going to do with you," Zasha said in her mind while eyeing Prince from afar?

January 7, 1991
12:05 am
"Hmmm what am I going to do with you," Zasha said in her mind while eyeing Prince from afar?

He's in the studio playing with vocals.

"Are you digging this?" He says while glancing at her.

"Hmm, it sounds like you," she says while relaxing on the couch.

"So you are?"

"Kinda, I mean it's great I'm just not in the mood to listen to a slow romantic tune at the moment." She yawns and closes her eyes.

Prince scoffs and shakes his head "What am I going do with you," he said in his mind.

5 hours later

She woke up in his bedroom "Well thanks, partner." She exits the bedroom and enters the kitchen. Little did she know she was being watched. "Hmmm, what is good for the stomach at 5 in the morning" She opens the fridge and grabs her bag of honey oats granola. "The best snack there is" She closes the fridge and sees Prince looking at her with a grin. "U know what I won't disrespect u in ur own house but you gotta chill with that brotha"

"I was planning on saying something until I saw ur rearview." He tilts his head to the side. "She looks wonderful back there by the way." He pats my behind and walks off.

They're both on the couch watching basketball. The game goes on commercial "Alright u been acting strange these past couple of days P, what's up?" She says eyeing him. He stares straight ahead and says nothing for 2 minutes straight. Zasha sighs and hops up "Forget about it"

Prince grabs her hands and says "I...I love u" his head slowly turns to look up at her.

She busts out laughing "Love? You love? Love, ME?" "Alright, buddy your just high off that love song of yours."

He looks just stares at her for some time "Since it's so funny, you can laugh on out of here" he says and storms upstairs "And your crap!" He shouts and slams a door.

Later that afternoon

He avoided me for the rest of the day or tried to shall I say. I didn't want to disturb him while he was working in the studio so I waited 5 hours. I lay on the couch watching cartoons, 10 minutes later he strides by without any eye contact.

"Can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about, I don't know why your still here." He says as he goes into the bedroom.

Zasha walks in right behind  "Ok I apologize for being disrespectful towards your feelings, but we tried that once and I don't think we should reopen that version of us again." She sits on the edge of the bed and watches him get ready to go. She patiently waits for a response. "Ummm well are u going to say something?"

He glances at her and mumbles.

"Come again?" She walks up towards him and looks directly into his eyes "If your not going to speak up don't speak at all."

He looks at her and smirks "Your afraid."

"Me? Afraid absolutely not," she backs up and chuckles towards the door.

He grabs her hands and softly pulls her back. "What exactly are you afraid of Zash?"