Becoming A Vampire

~2 hours later~
Bella's View
When I wake up, I'm laying in bed with Klaus with a blanket over both of us. Oh God, I slept with Klaus! The guy whose supposedly coming after me, I slept with the guy whose coming after me? Ugh, this is getting complcated.

I should probably get back to the house. Damon is probably worried sick, nah I'm sure he doesn't even give a crap. "You going somewhere, love?" "Um, I just... Thought I should get back home" "So you sleep with me and then ditch? Very lady like, Bella" "I just don't want to worry Damon, I doubt he'll be worried after yesterday, but, I still want to make sure" "You just don't want to see me again" "No it's not that at all" He said, putting his hand on my neck and lifting me up against the wall. "Then tell me, darling angel, what could it possibly be?" I couldn't say anything, because I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air. His grip getting harder and harder on my neck. "Klaus!" "Damon, Stefan, what a pleasant surprise!" "Let her go" "Your gonna kill her " "Isn't that the point? You care about her, so it's perfect payback" "Payback for what?!" "You don't remember?" He asks, squeezing my neck harder, so hard my whole face gets red and I'm seriously gasping. "Klaus, look what your doing!" Stefan said and Klaus looked at me and said, "Fine, I'll just snap her neck" "NO!" Stefan and Damon yelled at the same time as Klaus snapped my neck.

Damon's View
"Klaus, look what your doing!" Klaus looked at her, rolled his eyes, looked at me and smirked and said, "Fine, I'll just snap her neck" "NO!" Stefan and I shouted at the same time. She fell to the ground with a thud, the bright red in her face disappearing. Stefan and I look at each other in defeat.

Stefan agreed to let me give Bella my blood to make her wake up. Unfortunately, it'll turn her into a vampire, but at least she won't be dead. "Damon, if it hasn't worked yet then..." "Don't even say it!" "Damon she isn't waking up! You've had your wrist to her mouth for like 15 minutes" "I'm not gonna give up" "Damon, she's gone" "Would you give up if this was Elena?" "What?" "You love Elena, right?" "Of course" "Well Stefan, I love Bella, and I'm gonna find a way to get her back, that's what you would do" I didn't realize it but I had tears in my eyes. I put my wrist to her mouth again and after a few seconds, she opens her eyes and starts to drink it with more force, grabbing onto my arm. "Ok, Bella" She coughs after that and blood comes out of her mouth. "Bella? Hey, calm down" "Damon?" "Hey, Bella" "Damon? Damon, I'm so sorry!" "Hey, no, it's ok" "I'll, uh, give you two some time" Stefan said as Bella and I were hugging. She was crying as we were hugging. "I'm so sorry, Damon" "Bella, it's ok, sure you had sex with Klaus, when I told you he was evil and that he was coming after you... But, I have you back now, so it's ok" "Yeah, I'm not leaving again" "Good, I thought you were gone for awhile, so did Stefan, he told me to just give up but I couldn't" "What do you mean gone?" "Oh, um, we should get going" "Damon, what do you mean?" "Um, guys, we should go" Stefan said, giving Damon a glare. "Yeah, let's go" "Wai-" "Nope, Nothing but silence" "Da-" "Sh" "Damon, you know you have to tell her eventually" "Yeah, but, I want to be in a space where there's plenty of room" "What'd you do, Damon?!"