Dreams

I look around and I'm standing in front of my childhood home. 'How did I get here?' I think to myself. "Bella?" "Damon" I answered with a smile on my face. Hes standing behind me and I'm face to face with him. "What are you thinking?" "Am I dead?" "No, we found you, I thought you were dead, Bella" "I'm so sorry, Damon" "What are you sorry for?" "I don't know, I just... I honestly don't know" "Hey, Bella, listen, I love you ok?" "I love you, too" I said back, giving him a kiss. "So, how did I get here? How did we get here?" He smirked and I chuckled. "I'm taking away the pain, Bella" "Wait what? Are you killing me?"

Damon's View
I brought her back and laid her on my bed, giving her a dream. Getting inside her head to take the pain away until she wakes up. "She's thinks I'm killing her" I say to Stefan, who is in the room with me and her. "What's going on in the dream?" "She's standing in front of her old childhood home. Thinking she's dead" I smirk and rub my hand through her hair. "How is this funny to you?" "It's not that it's funny, Stefan... It's that she's her... She always jumps to the worst case scenario, I don't think that's funny, but I'm sure as hell not gonna cry about it" I say closing my eyes and going into Bella's head.

Bella's View
It's night, I just got inside, Elena and Damon were together all night. But, I can't take it, I have to tell him how I feel. I'm on my way down my driveway, when I start to second guess myself. But I end up keep going, and he ends up on a motorcycle next to me. "What is that?" "Well Elena told me not to drive it, so, of course, naturally, I'm gonna drive it" I walk towards him, thinking now is the best time to tell him my feelings. I put my hand on his and look all flirty, "Woah hey, are you... Drunk?" "I'm in love with you, Damon... Loving someone and being in love with them is something totally different. And I can't hold it in anymore"

Damon's View
I look at Stefan with a shocked but happy expression. "What?" "She..." I cleared my throat. "She said she's in love with me" "When she wakes up, get her man... Clearly she wants you" "Yeah, she said that loving someone... Because we've said that to each other before-" "Wait what?" "It was like yesterday when she was really upset" "But do you really mean it, Damon?" "Hell yes I do! I love this girl!" "What'd she tell you?" "She said that loving someone and being in love with someone is totally different" "She really loves you, Damon, just don't mess it up" "Believe me I won't"

Hey guys, so that last dream about Damon on the motorcycle, I actually had that dream. Except instead of Damon being with Elena, he was with Vickie 😂 I know it's beyond weird. I didn't even get to kiss him in the dream either, because my dog woke me up 😂🙄
Anyway, comment what y'all think and vote too... If you want to. ☺️