Bella, Your Pregnant!

Damon's View
I'm so fustrated with this whole thing, she's not waking up! How am I supposed to know if her pupil's are dialated or not?! That's her job to know, not mine!

Anyway, I was just getting convinced to focus on it and do it again when she finally wakes up. "Damon?" She whispers weakly. "Hey, Bella, are you ok?" "I'm pulling up now I'm gonna hang up!" I hung up on them and hug her, tighter than I meant to. "Ow, Damon" She says. "Sorry, how are you feeling?" "Grossly disgusting" I chuckled at what she said and as she tried to get up I saw her stomach was a little bit bigger than before. But her bones also kind of stuck out more.

"Damon?" I didn't hear anything, because I was just thinking about what was going on. I know what's wrong with her. "We're in here, Ric" "Hey, come here" she walks with her hand on her head and clutches her stomach.

She ran a few tests on Bella, and comes to a result. "Ok, Bella" her and I sat on the bed, I was looking at my hands. "Bella, congratulations your pregnant" "What?" "You have all the symptoms, morning sickness, dizziness, moodiness, eating a lot some days, not eating enough others" "Oh my God" "If you guys wanna know the gender, I'd be glad to help down at the hospital" "Da-?" Honestly, I was completely out of it, dazed. "We'll give you some time" "Thanks" "Congrats" "Hey, Damon?" "Hm?" "Are you ok?" "Peachy" "What's going on?" "Oh I don't know, just that I got you pregnant" "Damon, look, can't you just be happy" "I'd be lying if I was" I said, walking out.

Bella's View
He didn't mean that, he would be happy either way. I know he would, he loves me. Right? He says he does, does he love me enough to stay with me for this child? Guess I'll find out.

I ask Caroline to come with me because I don't want to go alone. "Are you sure you want to be doing this without Damon?" "Yeah, he hurt me" "Yeah, but, Bella this is your guys' child" "I realize, Caroline, but, he said he's not happy about it, so why would he care?" "Ok, let's go then"

We got out of the car and into the hospital, Ric spotted us first. "Hey, Bella" "Hey, Ric" "Where's-?" "Not here" Caroline interuppted him. "Ok" Once that one doctor, I don't remember what her name is, spotted us, she asked, "Hey, you decide you want to know the gender?" "Yep" "Ok, follow me" "Can Ric and Caroline come, too?" "Yeah" "Come on, guys, if you... Want" "Of course"

She put gel on my stomach and we looked at the monitor waiting for her response. "Ok, so you see that speck right there?" "Yeah" "That's your baby" "Guys, come and look at this!" "Aw, that's... So..." "Cool?" We all laughed. "So, what's the gender?" "Bella, you-" "Hold on-" Ric interrupted. "Bella, are you sure you want to find out the gender without Damon here?" "Yes! He said he wasn't happy that I was pregnant, so I doubt he'd care, and besides, I don't care what he thinks anyway" "Ok, only if your positive your sure" "I'm 100% sure" "Ok, let's find out the gender"