Thank You

Damon's View
She'll do whatever it takes to go out with me again, that's what she said. I'll do whatever it takes to be with her too, I love her.

Stefan walks back into the house as I'm pouring a drink for myself and smiling. "Hello, brother" "Stefan, nice to see you too" "How was your day?" "My day, was... Wonderful" "Good" "Yeah, how was yours little bro?" "Good" "What is it?" "Nothing" "Stefan, your mad about something" "No, I'm not" "Fine, but, I do want to... Thank you for... Helping Bella get her humanity back" "Yeah, no problem" I smiled at him. "Goodnight" "Yeah, goodnight" I answered. I brought down my bourbon and some glasses down to the cellar for me and Bella.

"Hey, Bella, I brought us something" I said. When I opened the door, she was laying on the bed, asleep. I put the bourbon on the floor by the door and go to lay down with her. "Damon?" "Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" "It's ok" "Go back to sleep" "Are you going to be here when I wake up?" "Yeah, I'll be here" "Thank you" "I know that you don't want to be down here by yourself, and that your still new to this and that you have a fear of dark, scary cells" He teases. I playfully punch him on the shoulder. "No, I'm not scared of cells! I'm scared of being in this closed space with no way to get out and no way for anyone to hear me if I need help... Not to mention it is dark and scary in here" "Hey, don't be scared, there's nothing to be scared about, your fine now, and everything is back to normal" "Then why am I still in here?" "Stefan wants to make sure that you 100% have your humanity on" "He thinks I'd lie about it?" "Not you yourself, but Bella, some vampires are really good at hiding that their humanity is off and acting like it's on" "What? How's that even-?" "I don't know, but, he just wants to be safe, we can't take the risk, after tonight, you can leave here" "Ok" "Go to sleep now" "I love you" "I love you too, goodnight"

She was laying down and I felt her shake, she was crying. I lean over to look at her face, she was laying on her side so it was difficult to see her face. "Baby, why are you crying?" "Did I... Hurt anyone?" "What do you mean?" "When my humanity was off! Did I... Hurt or... Kill anyone?" "No, I didn't give you the chance, I gave you a vervain shot before I even knew if you were had officially turned it off, but you were acting different so I had a feeling and I just wanted to be safe, plus, it was my fault you turned it off, so you came to my house wanting revenge" "It wasn't your fault, Damon" "It was, you told me yourself" "I'm sorry, about everything I said or did" "Bella, I'm not mad, now go back to sleep or I'm gonna leave you in here" "Ok, ok, fine" "Thank you"