I'm Hurting

Bella's View
I wake up and see hear Damon tell Stefan, "You have a thing for her, Stefan" They fussed a little and then Stefan left the room. There's no way Stefan has a thing for me.

My eyes open and my head turns and where I heard Damon's voice coming from. "Damon?" "Hey, Bella, how- how are you feeling?" "I'm fine, what happened?" "You passed out" "I didn't think vampires could do that" "Apparently they can" "Hm" "How are you really feeling, Bella?" "I'm hurting, Damon, really bad" "Your probably just not drinking enough, it's been awhile since you last drank because you've been out" "Yeah probably, um, can you get me-" "Yeah, I will" He said, softly.

He got back with my blood and as soon as I smelled it, I got sick. "Oh my God, get that out of here, now" "What? Bella, you have to drink it" "Damon, get it out of here!" I yelled fustrated, then started to throw up blood. "Ow, Damon! Help me!" I screamed, crying. "I don't know what to do, what's going on?" "It hurts!" I cry, throwing up more blood. "Uh, I'll call... Ric, tell him to get one of his lady doctors here" he said and I giggle. "Hey, I got you to giggle" "Yeah, your usually good at that" "True" I was about to reply when more blood came out. "Man, what did you do" "I didn't do anything, Damon!" "Ok, ok I'm sorry" "I'm sorry, I'm just, hurting and I'm scared, I don't know what's going on" "Hey, don't be scared, I'm gonna be right here by your side No matter what, and I'll be here to comfort you and love you and everything like that" "Hm, your so cheesy" "Uh, way to ruin the moment" "I'm kidding, thank you, for being here for me" "Your welcome, not let me go and call Ric" "Your leaving?" "I'm coming back" "Can't you just grab my phone and call him here?" "What's wrong with you?" "I don't want you to leave me" "Ok, fine your coming with me" "Wait what?" "Come on" "Damon!" I chuckled. As soon as I started to stand up, I threw up more blood again. It was worse this time, and I was beyond weak, like I could barely move this time.

"Bella? Hey, wake up" "Open one of her eyes and tell me if it's bigger than usual" "What?" "You know how big a pupil is-" "Oh yeah I know how big a pupil is" "Ok, so open her eyes and see if it's dialated or not" "Then what?" "Tell me and I'll tell you what to do next" "Do you even know what your doing-? Ric does she even know what she's doing?" "Yes she knows what she's doing" "Fine!"

It's a blur as Damon comes into view with a weird look on his face and my phone next to his ear. "Ugh, I don't know! Ok, I don't! Is that what you guys wanna hear! Is that I don't know!?" "Damon, just focus, ok? Calm down and focus" "Damon?" I said, weakly.