Stefan's Vision

Damon's View
Hopefully, if Stefan and I can get this done, it'll make things easier for not just Bella, but Bella and I's relationship. Ever since he came into the picture, it's been nothing but hell. For everyone.

Stefan's View
Damon is really not doing great, I'm not saying I don't want to get rid of Klaus, but, Damon, he's to obsessed with it. I guess you can say that, I don't know what exactly do about it or how to describe it.

So, we're driving to the last known location that Klaus was in when I get this vision or something. I totally blank out.
It's about Bella, go figure. Everything is as it is when I get a call from Bella. "Hey, what's up? How are you doing?" "Stefan! Help me!" "What? What's going on?" "Klaus! He came after me! And then grabbed me and-!" "Hold on, slow down, now tell me what what happened" "Klaus came here, and he said that he took you and Damon! And that if I didn't come with you he'd kill you guys! So naturally, I went with him because I didn't want you guys to die! And when I realized he didn't really have you guys, I ran and I'm back at the boarding house and explaining everything to you" "Where's Caroline and them?" "His guys snapped their neck!" "Ok, are you ok, though?" "Besides mentally, yes" "Alright, Bella, just-" "Wait, Bella? Your talking to Bella?" "Was that-?" "Damon, yeah" "Is he ok? Are you guys ok? Please tell me your ok!" "We're fine, Bella" "Thank God" "Do you want-?" "Please" "Ok, here" "Thanks, Stefan" "Bella?" "Damon?" "Bella, are you ok?" "I'm fine now" "What the hell happened?" "Can you guys come home now?" A car suddenly comes out of nowhere and slammed into us. "Damon!?... Stefan!? What's happening? Stefan! Stefan! Stefan!" Then, the phone goes dead and the vision ends.

Turns out I'm on the road and Damon's been saying my name trying to get my attention for like 5 minutes. "Stefan!" "Hm?" "What the hell happened?" "What do you mean?" "You just totally blanked out on me" "No, I was just thinking" "Really? Because you were in the middle of a sentence" "Can we just drop it?" "Uh ok" "Just do me a favor and call Bella, make sure they're ok" "Ok"

Bella's View
Caroline and I were passed out on the living room table and Bonnie on the couch. We just got drunk off our asses to get my mind off of Damon, and probably their minds off of whatever is going on with them.

My phone starts ringing and I'm still like just out. We all are, we drank way too much. There's pounding on the door and Bonnie wakes up first and gets up to get it. "Where is she?" "Good morning to you too" "You drunk?" "No, I have a headache" "Where's Bella?" "On the living room table with Caroline" "Why?" "I don't know! Ask her that not me!" "Move" "Rude, hey Stefan" "Hey Bonnie"

Damon's View
I walk in and see Bella and Caroline on the living room table just like Bonnie said. I look around and see drinks everywhere, they got drunk! Extremely drunk I might add, so not cool. They raided my alcohol! They are so gonna hear it from me when they get their asses up! "Out of all the places they could've laid, they laid here! Hey! Get up, both of you!" "Mm" Caroline mumbled.