Jealousy

Bella's View
I'm alone here, scared, waiting for death to come and take over. Stefan said he was getting Damon, but Damon hasn't came yet.

I've came to a good memory that I wanted to relive before I die. I came back to Christmas, the first Christmas that I spent with Charlie. Jacob, was there, my best friend; I miss him so much; it was me, Charlie, Jacob and Billy. Billy is Charlie's friend and I'm pretty sure he was Jacob's dad. So many people I can't keep up with all of them anymore. "Whose the shirtless boy?" I hear behind me and smile a huge smile. Without thinking I run to him and hug him. "I'm so sorry Damon! I tried, I tried! It's just not working!" "I know, Stefan told me" I was wondering if you were actually coming or not" "Of course I was coming, but seriously, whose the shirtless boy?" I laughed and said, "That's Jacob, my friend back in Forks" "Does he always run around shirtless?" "A lot of the time, yes" "Hm" "What?" "What made this memory so worth coming back to? Was it the shirtless boy?" He chuckled. "No, that was my first Christmas with my dad in Forks. It was my dad, Jacob, Billy whose my dad's friend and I'm pretty sure it's Jacob's dad, and then me" I chuckled back. "Ah, ok" "So what's with the small talk, what's going on?" I asked, the moment coming to the boarding house. "Nothing, I just wanted to know who that shirtless boy was" "His name is Jacob, Damon" "Ok, ok" "You brought us back to the moment we met" "Yep, right in Jenna's kitchen" We were both standing there at the scene. "I had eyes for at the very start" "I know" "Was it that obvious?" "It was pretty obvious" He said and we laughed. "You were taking so much interest in me and it made me feel so good, but, it was uncomfortable at the same time, you know?" "Because I was putting you on the spot" "Yep, I don't like being put on the spot" "Well, I was not aware of that" We laughed. "Damon, Bella" "Stefan!" I laughed, running up to him and hugging him. "Hey, Bella" "How are you in my head? How's he in my head, too? What's going on? Your both here something's wrong, you were distracting me! Why would you do that, Damon!?" "Bella, hold on, calm down" "NO! What's happening! Someone tell me what's going on!" Before they got a chance to respond, I had a sharp pain in my stomach and I screamed, falling to the ground. "Stefan!" Damon yelled, angrily. "I'll see what's going on"

Stefan's View
"Elena! What the hell?!" "She was in pain, Stefan" "Do you know what this is gonna do to Damon!?" "Stefan she was dying anyway!" "That doesn't mean you stake her!" "I didn't stake her in the heart so it shouldn't matter!" "It does matter Elena! You can't go staking her!" "Fine, spend more time with her inside of her head instead of with me" "Elena, look I know I'm not spending time with you, but Bella is dying and her and Damon need us" "Well we can't get in her head unlike you" "Come on, Elena" "What happened, Stefan?" "Jealousy happened"