Confession

Bella's View
Once we got in my room, he tucked me in. "Damon?" "Yeah, Bella?" "Will you stay with me?" "You should sleep" "No, I know. But, I don't wanna be alone" His face turned to curiosity. "Look, I know that I put on this brave face and this brave act and try to be tough, but, truth is I'm not" I said. He was still looking at me with curiosity. "I just do it so I don't get hurt, but, I'm scared, Damon. I have tons of people after me, I'm a new vampire which is scary as hell, my ex who was a vampire left not long ago, I just moved, I'm in love with another vampire and it's j-" I immediately stopped what I was saying when I realized I said that I was in love with another vampire. I looked at Damon with wide eyes, and he had already been looking at me with wide eyes. Wide eyes that were sparkling and full of happiness. "Damon I-" "It's Stefan... Isn't it?" He asked, all that going out of his eyes. "No, I don't like Stefan like that" "Oh ok" "Don't you wanna know who it is?" "I don't know, do I?" "I think so" "Then tell me" "Tell you what?" "Tell me who you love" "You" He looks at me in disbelief and that he doesn't believe a word that I'm saying. "Damon, I love you" I say after sighing. He surprised me with a rough kiss. "I love you, too" I smiled at him and pulled his lips to mine again. I pushed him against the back of the wall, still kissing him.