Klaus & Victoria

~A Few Hours Later~
Bella's View
When I wake up, my wrists sting and so do my ankles. I'm in a building and I have no idea where. "Welcome back" "Klaus?" "Bingo" "What do you want?" "Well that was mean" He said and put a hand to my arm, making it sting. Badly I might add. "Vervain" "How are you touching it... Your a v... Vampire... Too" "I have a plastic covering over my my hand" "And that works?" "Unfortunately for you, yes" "Why are you doing this?" "Ugh, you all ask the same questions" "What are you? Why are you doing this? Please let me go" "Victoria" "Hi, Bella, this is gonna be fun" "Please" "No this is pay back" "For what?" "Ur running out on me" "And ur ex killing James... And Laurent" "Laurent never liked you to begin with" "Shut up, you don't know anything!" "Don't I?"

Damon's View
I've been knocking on Bella's door for like 15 minutes and no answer. That's really weird, she knows I'm coming over, she should anyway.

My phone starts ringing and when I look at it, it's her number. "Hey, Bella, where are you? I've been knocking on your door for awhile now" "Hm, Damon, nice to hear your voice again" "Klaus" "Yeah, how ya doing?" "Where's Bella?" "Skipping right to the point, huh? Well, if I told you, then that would ruin all the fun. I can't let that happen" "Damon!" Bella screams my name. "Klaus! What the hell are you doing?!" "I'm teaching her and you guys a lesson" "What?" "Damon, h-help me" she says weakly. "Victoria, shut her up!" "Victoria? She said someone named Victoria was coming after her" "Yeah well she hates her almost as much as me, so I would hurry and find her before Victoria ends up killing her" "AHHHHHH!" Bella screams and Klaus chuckles. "You have 3 hours, tick tock, Damon" He said and hung up as Bella screamed again.

Bella's View
Their torturing me with vervain, over and over and over again. I hear a noise behind me and Victoria hurries, poured the bowl of vervain over my head so it gets all over my body. I pass out and have no idea what happens after that.