Getting Her Back

Stefan's View
Caroline and I search for her when we decide to call him. "You said he's the reason that this is happening, right?" "Yeah" "So maybe he can stop it, if we can get him here and he can find her before she fully looses it or turns off her humanity, it'll go away" "Caroline, your a genius, text Elena tell them to keep looking but that we're calling Damon" "Ok" He finally answers the phone when I call. "What Stefan? If this is about her I don't wanna hear about it" "She's missing" "Maybe she ran off" "Damon, she's gonna turn off her humanity" "She's gonna what?!" "She's really fighting it and she has been all night and now she's gone, I need your help" "What's in it for me?" "Because you guys love each other, and when you get here I can explain how you can help her before she goes insane or turns her humanity off" "Ok, ok! Fine where are you?"

When he tracked her down, he had yelled beforehand, "Bella" "Damon" "Bella! Bella, calm down!" She had walked off before he got to her and when he got close enough he touched her shoulder and she took off.

Damon's View
She took off but luckily she tumbled and fell to the ground where I could pin her down. "Bella, calm down" I said calmly. "Your not here! Your not here! Get out of my head!" "Bella, I promise I'm right here!" "No, it's not you, it's not you, I'm seeing you, but it's not you" "Bella, it is me" "It's not! Damon's not here! He hates me!" "I don't hate you, Bella" I said, softly. "Get off me, Stefan!" "Bella, it's not Stefan! I'm sorry I did this to you" "Please, let go of me" she whines, not really fighting anymore. "If this Isn't me, tell me if you think I am after this" "What are you talking about!?" She asked, confused. I leaned down and kissed her; she was shocked at first, but after a few seconds, she kissed back. "Tell me that isn't me now?" "Stefan?" "Huh" "I'm kidding... Damon" "Oh, ha ha your funny" "I... I thought you hated me" "Bella, I could never hate you, I was mad and really there's no excuse, I didn't think you'd take it this bad" "I'm sorry about everything I said I hated about you, honestly some of it, I don't hate and I was just trying to make you feel as bad as you made me feel" "Nice" We chuckled. "It's good to hear you laugh again, Bella" Stefan said from behind me. "Stefan" She said and ran to give him a hug when I got off her.