Am I Gonna Lose You?

Bella's View
Damon walked me back to my house because Stefan told my dad I'd come home tonight. "So, um, thanks for walking me home" "No problem" "Damon?" "Yeah?" "Um-" I hesitated. "-goodnight" "Goodnight, Bella" "Do you really hate me, Damon?" "Bella, I told you-" "You've told me a lot of things" "Listen to me, I could never hate you, Bella, I love you to much" "K" "You don't have to believe me, but, I know how I feel" "If you want to know more about how I feel come up to my window" He smirked.

I got in my room after having a talk with my dad. When I did, he was already in there and laying on my bed, reading a book face up.
'"What's so special about this Nikki girl? Ian's so whipped" ' 😂 '"You have to read the first book to understand" ' "Hm, yeah, not happening" "Do you not like the one your reading?" "Eh got no time for it" "I'm sure you could find time for it, I have the books" "Nah, I'm good" "You sure?" "Yep" "Ok" "So, why am I up here?" "Because, we need to talk" "About?" "You know what" "Ok" "I don't want there to be any problems with us because of what I said" "And I don't either" "So I'm apologizing for it, I'm sorry" "So am I... I'm sorry for what I said too" "Thanks" "So we're good now?" "I... I don't know, Damon" "Bella, I can not lose you again" I'm silent. Walking towards my bed, I start to set my stuff down but her flashes himself in front of me. "Are you even listening to me?!" "Yes, Damon, I'm listening" "Look at me" He says and I do. "I love you, nothing will ever change that" "Not even all those things you said?" "Bella, I don't even remember half of what I said!" "So what's that mean?" "It means, I love you and I can't lose you again" "I don't want you to" "Then don't make me, let me keep you!" "Ok" "Ok?" "Yeah" "I love you!" "Sh, I love you too" I said laughing at him.

We layed together in my bed for awhile. "So, what was that whole thing earlier?" "What do you mean?" I asked, looking up at him. "Like earlier, how did all that happen?" "Um, honestly, I don't even remember a lot of it" "Oh, well you should go to sleep" "Yeah, I'm pretty tired" "I know, I can tell" He said and we laughed.