Can I Kiss You?

Lenas POV
The work day has finally ended and now we are all sitting in a bar I can't seem to remember the name of, waiting for Karas sister, a drink already in my hand of course. I think her name was Alice? No, perhaps Alyssa?
"Alex!" Kara smiles standing up to hug said girl. Alex... better not forget that.
"Hey guys... and person I do not know." Alex smiled at everyone before giving me a puzzled look.
"I'm Lena Luthor." I smile politely extending my hand only for it to ignored.
I awkwardly lower my hand as Alex orders a scotch, "Alex being cold as ever." I hear Nia mumble under her breath.
"Alex be nice!" Kara scolds lightly hitting her arm, "To think you're the older one."
"I'm sorry that I don't tend to like meeting new people." Alex shrugged sipping her drink.
"Well you'll be nice to Lena because I like her." Kara says with a stern look, Alex putting her hands up in defense.
"Oh so you like me now?" I ask with a smirk appearing at the corner of my lips.
"I-uh that's not exactly what I meant, you just seem pretty cool and well uh I'd like to be your friend cause like I think we'd get along great and all." Kara rambles a blush creeps up on her cheeks.
"Kara, relax I was kidding." I say trying to hold in a giggle compared to the others who were a laughing mess.
"Oh wait I like her now too." Alex says between laughs giving me a high five, "The power we will both hold in the teasing game will make us unstoppable!"
"I am onboard with this plan!" We all laugh again.
"Oh god... what have I done?" Kara asked with wide eyes.
"Relax darling, I'll go easy on you." I smile at the blush that creeps up on Karas face as she grabs her sisters drink downing it.
"Oh my god, Lena is even gonna get Kara drunk!" Winn said a smile splitting across his face.
"You're welcome, really." I say taking a sip of whiskey.
"This was a bad idea... a very bad idea." Kara mumble ordering another drink.
A few rounds later everyone was fairly buzzed... except for Kara who was extremely drunk. Turns out she's a lightweight. At this point she's drunkenly leaning against me talking about... giants? I honestly can't tell, her words are really slurred.
"You know... you are like reeeeaally pretty." Kara slurs looking up at me, "And your eyes are like super green, and your hairs soft."
She reaches up and starts twisting a strand of my hair through her fingers, "Thank you Kara."
"You're welcome." She then starts giggling uncontrollably for no reason.
"Something tells me we should get her home." Alex says giving her sister a concerned look.
"I agree, In fact I think we should all get going. I can call everyone a car to get them to their respective homes." I say pulling out my phone.
"That's not needed. I'm sure we can all find our own ways home." Alex said, becoming cold like our first meeting.
"Please I insist. We've all been drinking so we're all unsuitable to drive."
"Lena, I'm sure we can manage. Let's go Kara." Alex grabs her things only for Kara to grab her arm.
"I'd listen to Lena," she says, words still slurring together, "She's right ya know."
"If you want to get a ride from Lena, then fine. But I won't need it." Alex proceeds to walk away.
A small frown present on my face I look at my hands resting on the table, "I don't think she likes me very much..."
"Alex doesn't like anyone." Kara says stumbling as she stands, "Now lets go home!"
She stumbles backwards causing me to quickly stand up helping her find her footing, "Slow down Kara. We still need to wait for the car to actually show."
I soon revive a text telling me the driver had arrived so I help Kara out of the bar and to the vehicle. She leans her HES on my shoulder yawning from what I assume being the affects of the alcohol. We soon arrived at her loft. I get out first helping her out making sure she doesn't fall over. She grips my arm tightly as we walk up the stairs only letting go to open her door.
"Alright well tonight was fun." I giggle as she turns a little to quickly to look at me, "Don't think I'll let you slack off at work just because of a hangover."
"Mmm okay!" Kara smiles leaning her face close to mine.
I bite my lip glancing down at hers. I quickly look up remembering the girl is drunk and kissing her would be wrong. I'm a woman with morals after all.
"Can I kiss you?" Kara slurs out leaning closer.
"Kara... you're drunk. You don't know what you're saying." I smile awkwardly. God she's tempting.
"Just one kiss?" Kara pouts.
"Damnit, why do you have have to be so adorable." I mumble under my breath.
"Is that a yes?" Kara smiles proudly before giving me a quick kiss, her face staying close to mine as she pulls away, "G'night."
"Good night Kara." I smile slightly as she closes the door.
My smile is short lived as I hear a loud crass through the door. I instantly furrow my eyebrows wondering If she was okay.
"I'm okay!" I hear Kara yell. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.
The smile once again returns on my face and I have no idea why. I'm a Luthor we hardly smile. I walk back out to the car which brought me right back to my own loft, though it was more of a penthouses. I kept thinking back to the drunken kiss from Kara as I sip some more whiskey. I chew on my lip nervously as I realized what it meant. I technically took advantage of Kara... maybe she won't remember? I down the rest of the liquid in my glass before deciding to grab the entire bottle instead.