11. What a goddess does.

Chapter 11:
What a goddess does, I will show you.
I will fuck them up, i
f they touch you.
So hold my hand like your life depends on it.

I giggled as we stumbled, holding onto each other. We could barely stand so were holding each other; clearly that wasn't working out too well. He was beside me with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist and I had mine across his shoulder. He could barely hold his head up, it kept lolling on top of mine, and I chuckled. His curly hair was ticklish. It was long past time for me to still be happy-high on the alcohol; I should have been worried about spilling my guts out at this point but something about having Rezel sneaking into my room had excited me, sparking an air of sinful mischief. If dad or Avea saw me right now, boy, I would be in so much trouble. Fuck, how exciting. With a soft thud, Rezel and I fell onto my bed and we laughed at our lack of control.

I dragged myself across the bed and under the comfort of my blanket. Then I peeped an eye open at Rezel and made a sound. "Come... ugh." I grabbed his arm and pulled, and surprisingly he listened quite readily, probably eager to get to the comfort of the bed and before I knew it, we were under the blanket together, Rezel snug and cosy beside me.

I was so out of it. So out of it. I jumped up with a knock on the door. There was light coming through the windows and I could hear birds chirping outside.

"Fuck...? Who dares-" I heard a deep murmur right in my ear and my eyes widened further, my heartbeat escalating. Rezel hummed sleepily as turned, his arm around my waist pulling me closer, and I was becoming aware of how tangled we were; my head was on his upper arm and we were that close. Listen, somethings that are okay when you're drunk are totally not when you're sober!

The knocking reappeared, along with Avea's calm voice.

"Lady Eleonora?"

I squeaked and he lazily opened an eye. His face was right across mine and he was watching me.

"Say," he raised an eyebrow, as if all this was so casual. "Does anyone else know your name?"

"What?" I hissed under my breath, completely shocked and confused at this scene. I was currently hoping that Avea wouldn't just walk in and also trying to think of how to get rid of this boy in my bed who I was currently wrapped in. Does anyone know my name?

Then he smirked and his face, there was something about his face as he had just woken up. His lips and his cheeks, they had such a sweet and pleasant blush to them and his brown eyes already had that mischievous glow in them, not having yet thought about any of the day's problems. He was just looking at me and then he murmured my name with those lips of his.

"Rose?" He grinned at me. "Hmm? Does anyone else know about you, Rose?"

Fuck. My lips parted and my eyes went wide as there was an unexplainable stinging in my chest. But fuck, that pain was pleasure. I haven't been called that by anyone in so long. And I liked the way he said it.

"Tell me, Rose." He leaned closer and I would have been trapped if not for the knocking on the door. I snapped my head towards it but he slid a finger along my jaw, turning me right back towards him. "It's fine," he leaned closer, snuggling into my neck. "The door is locked, Rose."

I felt something snap within me at this contact with him. His nose was against the corner where my neck and shoulder met, and his soft lips were on the thin skin of my collarbones. My senses were so high; I felt him so clearly and another sound left my lips, at which he stiffened for just a second. That's all I gave him because in the next moment, I had struggled my arms out of his lock and pushed them hard against his shoulders, sending myself back. I would have probably fell off the bed if not for him reaching out and grabbing my leg, his fingers under the back of my knee and his other arm swiftly holding onto wrist. The blanket wrapped around us had long fallen off, revealing a Rezel with a clumsily put-on loose shirt with a very open neck. For the first time, I noticed his skin; I noticed the folds in his muscles and I could feel the strength in his grip as it tightened slowly against me. I noticed his collarbones and realized how he was watching me from above me while I looked up at him as I laid on my bed.