𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 - 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

Jimin finally managed to run into a barely-visible, dark alley. His mouth was agape from all the heavy breathing as it fanned Y/N's forehead who was now trapped at the wall between his arms. He peaked and watched them running towards the opposite direction as Y/N stared at him in awe. She knew it certainly wasn't the time, but who could blame her? Jimin pulled the black hoodies that they managed to buy between their fleeing over their heads and wrapped his arms around her waist, moving further into the darkness of the alley. 

Once two minutes had passed since the huge group of man had bypassed the alley they hid in, Jimin finally released Y/N. He looked down into her eyes, both of their breaths still heavy as sweat dripped by their temples. "What should we do? We didn't get to buy any pants, coats, water or food. We are gonna get dehydrated, hungry and frozen... the temperature is dropping and if it rains or snows we are doomed."

"I don't know..." she sighed heavily, struggling to stabilize her breathing, "Let's buy something as fast as we can and run back to the hotel? I don't think we can find another place to stay at even though they know where we are. I think they won't dare to go inside the hotel, they didn't before, so they probably won't later." he nodded in agreement and took one more step back to let Y/N breathe better.

"Let's go." Jimin sighed, grabbing her hand, noticing that she had begun shaking from the cold as her nose was faintly red including her cheeks. Luckily as soon as they came out of the alley and turned left, the opposite side where the men in black had run off to, there was a convenience store. 

After they had bought some water and whatever snacks seemed decent, after all, they were not in Korea, they went to another nearby shop to buy clothes. Y/N and Jimin bough black extra insulated matching coats and since they were already there, they bought really warm sweatpants, turtlenecks and waterproof boots. 

...

As if they had just run for their lives, which wasn't really a lie, they entered the hotel from the main entrance glass doors and took a second to catch their breaths. For that day, they sure did a lot of exercises, enough for three days of a professional's athlete routine for sure. Once they had more-or-less caught their breaths, they finally looked around and managed to appreciate the Christmas vibe. A huge tree was placed in the middle of the lobby, random snowmen and Santa Claus' plastered all around the room. 

The warmness of the huge room instantly made a weird and tingly feeling soar their stomachs. It was like a rollercoaster, first warm then cold then warm then they caught the hailstorm and now it's warm again. "Let's go to our room?" Jimin nodded towards the elevator and Y/N have him a nod in response. 

She pressed the 10th-floor button and looked at Jimin, the sudden need to hug him, making her chest feel tight. As she was about to take a step closer to him, a 'ding' interrupted her announcing that they were on the 10th floor. In a comfortable yet exhausted silence, they walked to their room before Jimin slipped his hand into the pocket of his coat and took out the keys. Swiping the card, the small light turned green and the door clicked open. 

Y/N plopped onto her own bed that was facing Jimin's as he did the same. Both of them let out a worn-out sigh before Y/N spoke tiredly, "We don't have pyjamas..." Jimin groaned in realization and stood up, walking over to the tiny and unclean balcony. The hailstorm was still going on and it was harsh as the sky roared violently with thunders. 

"We can't go out... the hailstorm's still on and it's damn heavy... we should buy some pyjamas that are cheap, but that we can still wear once we leave from this place." he tore his gaze away from the window as he placed his hands into the warm sweatpants that they had bought. "If we make it outta here..." he whispered, "Well, I don't know what to do about the pyjamas, the clothes from yesterday are dry, but they are dirty and not from sweat, but literally. We have lied on the muddy, dirty and wet ground, so they are of no use. I guess we'll just have to let these clothes dry on the radiator and wear the other ones we had bought..."

"Well, you can use the bathroom first, when you're done hand me your clothes, so I can put them to dry." Y/N lazily unzipped her coat and slipped out of it while Jimin gave her a nod before entering the small bathroom. "Is the lid cold?" Y/N asked mockingly when she heard a gasp escaping his lips all the way from the bathroom which wasn't far from her bed; but she'd say that for the heavy doors and well-built walls, that gasp must've been damn loud for her to hear it. 

"Yes!" Jimin hissed before entering the hot shower, making Y/N laugh. He smiled as he ran the shampoo through his hair, hearing her loud laugh from outside. When his laughter had faded, a small, happy smile was plastered on his face until he remembered how bad yesterday and this situation actually was. His parents had revealed something. Something he did not know nor understand, and he knew that when they'd return to Seoul he'd need to clear it all up. He really didn't want to, but he knew he needed it. 

Trying to shake the unpleasant thoughts away, Jimin exited the shower and wore the white towel that the hotel offered around his waist. He dried his hair and threw back on his turtleneck and sweatpants. When he went out of the bathroom, he found a dozed off Y/N laying in her bed with her mouth opened. He playfully stuck his finger into her mouth without actually touching it, but he was caught off guard when she gritted her teeth and gently bit his finger. She opened her eyes and looked at him mischievously before letting go of his finger. 

"Well, I'll go up next!" she beamed and he scoffed, a smile plastered on both of their faces.

To be continued...

Published Date: December 7th 2020 

[Edited Date: 26th of December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜