one

"Hellooooooo sejallll do you know??? " Riddhima called her best friend sejal to tell her about the good news...

"Well from the cheerful tone of yours I can easily guess that you got that right?? "

"Yes yes and yes finally I will be able to study in " Space Academy "my dream come true I got the scholarship" Like this they chat for a while after a long time they finally ended their conversation but sleep was far away from her eyes , whole night she kept thinking about her college and about her dreams , she hugged her pillow tighty and started watching dreams from an open eye.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ohoo bappa again I am late, uff I don't wanna get late on the very first day, huh so stupid of me.....

I was running on the road while wearing my earrings, huh looks like all cab are gone on mars, huh at last don't know from where a BMW  came, it almost hitted me, I closed my eyes tightly due to fear, the driver of that car suddenly applied the break , my heart beat got increased too much , that boy slide down his car's window and removed his shades,

" No need to to say sorry, can you please drop me at my college instead of it?? " I asked him for help to drop me at college, I know he did wrong but this time I needed this the most so I kept everything aside....

"Sweet heart it wasn't my fault at all  , and looking at your desperation anyone can easily guess that you are too desperate to get the lift, so I am sure it must be your trick to trap me, " Saying this he went away leaving me shocked.....

How could he?? He us such a jerk bappa please teach him a good lesson, thankfully I get a cab and reach the college at the right time.....

I sat on the first seat and take out my books, professor enter inside the classroom and we wished him, the lecture was going on smoothy that's when that arrogant jerk enter inside the classroom, who what the hell is he doing here???
Professor forbade him to enter inside on which he smirks....

"Vansh, vansh rai singhania is my name, I hope you remember Mr khanna don't you?? " On listening this his face turned pale, he immediately apologize to him and asked him to enter inside the classroom, like seriously bappa is he a mafia, don or the president who the hell is he???

He asked me to shift, when I didn't listen to him he pushed me and sat beside me saying "sweetheart you are too stubborn "

________________________________

Well I never wrote on any other couple except manan before I hope you will like this ff too....

I'll try to post it regularly nd won't drag it too much, would like to make it sweet and simple....

#do give your reviews# happy reading

# happy reading