WELCOME

Welcome to another JeongMin Fanfiction. This time I will challenge myself to write a story where I and the readers will take away something that is essential to our finance life. As a person who works in a bank, I personally don't know how to manage my income properly. Jeongyeon will be our teacher through this story. I hope you won't be bored. As I am writing this, I am also learning so many things and I hope that I can impart those learning to you, lovely readers. Let me use my favorite ship to somehow illustrate some financial facts. I hope you will be entertained and at the same time fall in love again with Jeongyeon and Jimin. I am nervous if I can pull this off. Anyway, happy reading!

Keep streaming Twice's MAMA performance. I was so blown away by Cry For Me. It was almost perfect, almost because Jeongyeon wasn't there. I terribly miss her! I hope she is recovering well. I wonder what would she wear if she was there. I hope, next year, when she's back, they will perform it again with her. Also I will miss Sana since I heard that she will undergo a 14-day quarantine and I hope Chungha will recover fast because I love her too.

About BTS, I am so happy for their Grammy nomination. They truly deserve it! Also their performances in MMA and MAMA were again EXTREMELY AMAZING!

Stay safe everyone and see you on Wednesday, next week. 💜💚

 💜💚