Chapter 18: Sorry

ZION'S POV
I'm here at the mall strolling around. I got bored in the house so I decided to go out. I'm not hungry, I'm just bored.

I went inside of the Home and Fashion to see if I could buy anything that catches my eye. I was just looking around, I could't find something that fits my taste. Until my eye found a woman with a guy, and it looks like they're fighting.

The woman seemed familiar to me. She's wearing a simple stripe dress, but it somehow looked beautiful on her. What the hell am I saying? I don't usually compliment women except for my mom and my sister, but I can't deny her goddess beauty.

I didn't wanna eavesdrop but my guts was telling me to listen to their conversation. So I came nearer, and I confirmed who the girl is. Its Martha Maxenne!

"Tantanan mo na'ko, Kyle!" she said.

"Hindi! Hindi ako titigil hangga't hindi ka bumabalik sakin! You're mine Martha! Mine only!"
the boy named Kyle said.

"Ano ba? Hiwalay na tayo! Hinding-hindi na ako babalik sa'yo!"

"Hindi mo ako pwedeng iwan, Martha! Hindi ako papayag!" he pulled her wrist tighly. Bakit ba niya pinipilit yung babae? Tss.

"Ano ba! Bitawan mo'ko!" sinubukan niya tanggalin ang kamay niya, pero masyadong malakas yung lalaki.

"Hindi! Babalikan moko! Sa ayaw at gusto mo!" he began pulling her but she kept on struggling. I need to do something.

"A-ano ba! Nasasaktan na'ko, Kyle!" she said and that made me move. Nilapitan ko sila at sinamaan ng tingin 'yung lalaki.

"Let her go." I commanded. But he just laughed.

"At bakit kita susundin? Sino ka ba?" nakangising tanong niya

"I said let her go." mas may diin na utos ko.

"Give me one reason para bitawan ko siya!" he exclaimed.

"Because.." ano nga ba ang sasabihin ko?

"What?!" inip na tanong niya.

"Because she's my girlfriend." gusto kong sapakin ang sarili ko sa sinabi. Why did I say that?!

"G-girlfriend? Impossible! She loves me!"

"Let go of my girlfriend or I will break every bone in your body." I looked at Maxenne, she was confused as well with the situation. I gave her a just-play-along look and mukhang naintindihan niya naman.

"Totoo ba, Martha? Boyfriend mo siya?" tanong nung ex niya.

"Y-yes, boyfriend ko siya." walang nagawa yung Kyle kundi ang bitawan siya.

"Let's go, babe." I said and grabbed her hand and pulled her somewhere. Nang makalayo kami ay inis niya akong tiningnan.

"What the hell was that?!" she asked, mad.

"What? I just saved you from your crazy ex-boyfriend."

"Sinabi ko bang iligtas mo'ko?!" she shouted.

"Woah, aren't you gonna thank me first?"

"At bakit naman ako magte-thank you?!" Dang, why is she mad?

"C'mon, I saved you,"

"Wow ha! At talagang humihingi ka ng kapalit?!"

"Hoy, ikaw na nga 'tong tinulungan, ikaw pa 'tong galit." inis na saad ko. Can't she atleast say 'thankyou' ?