Chapter 10

Please do excuse the errors.
_____________

"Gulf" Milinda distracted him, "Would you like to dance?" She asked. And this time Gulf decided he will have fun in life with or without Mew.

"I'd love to" He agreed.

"I'm not much of a good dancer" Gulf said shyly as "Take Me Home" by Midnight Red popped out in the speaker. Milinda laughed tugging in her brunette curly hairs. She was not the tallest in height but she had thin, slim body. Her eyes were round and black, tanned skin and if there was a word to describe Milinda it was: gorgeous.

"Just follow my lead" She said confidently. And before he know it, they were on the dance floor. Milinda then threw his hands up in the air as she swung her body from side to side to the beat of the music. Gulf had always been jealous of how easily people let go of themselves without a care in the world whenever they danced to their favorite songs. He could never get loose like them unless something like alcohol did the trick.

"Lose yourself Gulf" Milinda yelled at him over the music grabbing his hands and pulled him closer to her making sure their pelvises were close together. He then grind her hips against hers from behind and he laughed again as he tried to copy her.

"Yes! You learn fast." Milinda said reaching out for his hands and made herself go round and round until she could no longer do it because of his laughs. But it was fun.

When the song hit to the bridge :
''Girl your touch is still the best you could see all over my chest"
Milinda shouted that it was her favorite part of the song. In order to let her live her moment, Gulf followed Milinda's lead by rubbing their back against each other seductively.

Just a few meters away from the dance floor was Mew who got distracted by the applause and cheers coming from the dance floor. Intrigued, he shot his eyes towards it and what he saw dumbstruck him. He swear to himself that it cannot be Gulf.

He blinked his eyes in disbelief as he carefully observed the sleazy, seductive dance move exchanged between the boy he once kissed and that gorgeous lady. Was the boy he once kissed in love with a lady now?

Impossible! He thought to himself when suddenly a pair of cold hands cupped his cheeks. "Baby?" Of course, the hands and the voice belonged to Samantha, his girlfriend. "Would you like to dance too?" She asked. Her voice, kind and sweet as usual. He had been dating her for three months now and each day they seemed to be getting along better. But watching Gulf seductively dancing with another lady bothered him deeply even though it shouldn't.

"No, I don't." He smirked at her beautiful, oval face that had totally kissable red lips. "But I'd love a challenge, Joe??" He raised his voice glancing at his newly best friend, Joe Halden who was sitting opposite to him and Samantha.

Joe Halden, who had been his best friend for over a year now was known to be a ladies man all his life and it ignite him an untold curiousity. He wondered how Gulf would react to someone like Joe. He do not know why but he was desperate to know if Gulf still hold a place for him in his heart or had he entirely moved on, never to look back again?

***

"Milinda! I wanna be closer with you too". Jared shouted playfully making his way towards the floor. When Gulf noticed that many eyes were on them, he pleasantly smiled and took the opportunity to exit the floor.

He popped in into the seas of the dancers on the floor, when suddenly felt a firm grab around his wrist. In shook, he quickly turned back but before anything he was pulled out with a strong force and his head pounced on a toned chest.

A sudden rage of anger and annoyance filled up his head and he glared up at the person holding him. He did not know where his emotions ran away the moment he came face to face with a stranger.