Chapter 12

Kindly do excuse the errors.

_______

Wang Yibo was well aware that it was wrong to say- he never had a good moment in life but life had always amazed him. In fact it had played some cold games that he started caring very less about everything this world has to offer.

Most of the time, he was often mad at it because it not only took away people he loved but it made him feel lonely, sad and angry all the time. He strongly felt that if this world had any measure of fairness or justice, his father and his brother would have been alive nor would he have grown up with friends that made him feel insignificant.

And it was those reasons why he was a strong person today and became the bully instead. He hated the weak person he was as a child and hence he despised the weak. But what began as a fun way to mess with Zhan now significantly bothered him.

He wondered why he couldn't stop himself from kissing the young man. He didn't expect he would go that far but then again he couldn't resist the charm, the innocence and the vulnerability Zhan possessed. Moreover, the taste of Zhan's lips and his woody notes of cedar, guaiac, and white musk still lingered in his mind. It was too tempting that he wanted to smell it more, taste it more but it scared him giving him a stronger reason to stay away from him.

"Mr. Wang! " Secretary Yang hurriedly rush into his office without a warning. It was something he did only when there was a big news. "Have you seen the news?" He ask with terror filled in his eyes.

"What's the matter?" Yibo asked calmly, hoping that people will learn not to panick when crisis occurs in life.

"There's a weird news going on about you" He said. "It has to do with your personal life" This alarmed him. Had he been too reckless?

"Which channel carried the news?"

"It's the daily entertainment news at HQ. It has been going viral since eleven, last night"

"Isn't it just one of those rumours that dies down?"

"I'm afraid this time they have even the picture and seem to have been leaked by one of our office member."

Snitch! Wang Yibo cursed in his head. He hated people who stabs in the back of people that feeds him just for some few money. Although, he wasn't bothered by any rumours, he hesitated this time because it could be news about him kissing a man and that might drive the whole nation insane.

"Who's the person I'm involved with this time?" He sighed aloud and stood by the glass frame, looking down at Xiao Zhan who was sincerely working in front of his computer, not aware of what kind of a storm was going to hit him.

Somehow, he wondered what if this rumor could ruin Xiao Zhan's life. As a matter of fact, it was not Xiao Zhan's fault if he lands into trouble. Moreover, Zhan was not as powerful as him and people could get very cruel with their abuses when it comes to a man dating a man. And he felt responsible for putting a clueless Zhan into danger.

But quickly this thought shock him. When did he start caring for some other person other than himself? He freaked out.

"Manager Jane"

"Who?" Wang Yibo reacted quickly, a little relieve to hear that it was not Xiao Zhan who was involved in the scandal.

"You and Miss Jane"

What? Wang Yibo widened his eyes in shock. He thought his office affair was tightly sealed. No one know about him and Jane... except... "Xiao Zhan?" Wang Yibo mumbled, taken aback. He could have never seen it coming. He trusted this man, although he didn't know why.