Chapter 11

"Hello, pretty boy"

Was he a robber? A psychopath? A drunk? A pervert?

Xiao Zhan continued to speculate as he stared coldly at the tall, slim man who was obviously too drunk to even stand up on his own.

"What the fuck!" He cussed out pushing the man back with all his strength and reached out for his phone.

"Woo, calm down... I was just messing around" slurred the man balancing himself with the help of the sink. He was too weak to be any of those things he had thought of before.

"Well, that's not how you mess with people! " He shouted in return and grabbed his phone back as the taller man incoherently mumbled some things to which he didn't give an ounce of his attention.

Frustrated, Xiao Zhan walked out of the washroom only to meet Wang Yibo face to face in the door way. He must have followed him, he figured.

"So, you can get angry as well" Said Wang Yibo, smiling in satisfaction.

Xiao Zhan was irritated and exhausted with all the weird emotions he had been going through lately. Not only did he hated his vulnerable position at his job but the way Wang Yibo took advantage of his weakness. He was tired of being considered 'feeble' all the time and becoming the soft target for everyone. The night's incident brought him up a lot of bad memories had been subjected to as a kid and it infuriated him.

He wish he could stop people from taking his beautiful features to use it against him but instead cherish the person he is from inside. He wish there was somebody who would actually try to know him and appreciate him for who he is rather than turn him into an object of lust.

And at that moment, he forgot who Wang Yibo was and that he exist at his mercy. He just wanted his mental torture to be gone. Moreover, he had no answer why he couldn't resist his boss's irresistible charm which bitterly annoyed him.

"What the fuck is it that you really want, Wang Yibo?" He snapped at his boss, showing his obvious annoyance although he know he could get fired at this instance.

"If I tell you, will you give me?" calmly Wang Yibo asked and this time it sounded sincere.

"Do you really want to kiss me that much?" Xiao Zhan snapped boldly locking his eyes with his boss.

"Yes, I'm curious" With his straight face, Wang Yibo admitted. And Zhan thought he was the bold one. But his boss somehow surprised him all the time.

"Fine. Do it. Let's get this over with" Zhan said.

An awkward silence filled the door way. Once he processed his words, he couldn't believe  his words. Did he just permitted his boss to kiss him? He freaked out inside. But as he looked at Wang Yibo, suddenly he didn't seem too eager. In fact, Wang Yibo only stared at him. And that's when Zhan realized, Wang Yibo was just playing a good game with him all along. He was a bully and that was all it was.

"I'm leaving if we are done" He said, feeling strangely disappointed. He then turned around only to be spun around in a blink of an eye.

And before he realized, his head was in between his boss's hands, leaning against the wall.

"I told you, I am curious and you permitted" Wang Yibo asserted firmly and slowly leaned down towards him. Zhan's heart beat faster and faster as  Yibo's face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this man, he would never be the same again. It would mean, his boss was taking away his first real kiss. And his stupid heart seemed eexcited, nervous and scared. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed him.