1. Running

New Orleans 2 Weeks after promising to leave Mystic Falls for good

Klaus is asleep in his bed wearing only a pair of sweats. Suddenly, he wakes up to find himself mid shift. Confused as to why he is turning Klaus tries to take control of himself but he can't.

Now after trying to fight off the shift for over an hour, breaking every bone in his body stretching every muscle; he finally gives in and he is fully in wolf form. He feels drawn to some place. Though he doesn't know where. His feet take off, completely out of his control breaks through every door and every person brave enough to get in his way; one person being Elijah.

"Niklaus!" - he shouts though he can see he will not respond in any way. Elijah jumps out of the way of the wolf only to have him speed past him and out the nearest door. Elijah knows the damage Klaus' wolf can bring so he follows him. To either stop him or clean up after him, Elijah does not know.

After running throughout the night and some of the next day. Elijah sees that Klaus knows where he is going, and has no intent to stop until he gets there. Only killing one house worker back in New Orleans as he stormed through the house. Recognition flashed through Elijah's mind "We are going to Mystic Falls" Elijah thinks to himself.

Still running, Klaus and his inner thoughts have been hard at work trying to figure out why he is in no control. He figured out where he was going long ago but it seems to be beyond him to figure out why and for what reason he is running. Not that he doesn't want to return, but he promised he wouldn't. 

What do you think so far?? Go easy on me this is one of my first fan fiction stories!!