SA- S.R

You and Spencer chuckled against each other's lips as you shuffled towards the door. Spencer unlocked the door and stepped inside, pulling you with him. He lightly grabbed your hips and pulled your lips back to his, softly pushing you against the wood door.

You angled your head to the side and he began kissing your neck. In one swift motion, he turned you both around and backed you to the couch. You fell on your back onto the couch and he smirked before leaning over your body and kissing you passionately. The kiss became more urgent and rough while his hands rubbed up and down your sides.

This was your first time ever since the incident. A few months back, before your relationship with Spencer, you went to a bar after a case. You wanted to unwind a little after everything you saw and just drown the day out.

Everything went smoothly, you ordered a shot - drank. Another shot and another after that. You were drunk but still able to walk around, talk and dance.

You remembered your outfit to a T that day. You wore black jeans with a brown belt holding them up. You had on a white blouse under your brown cardigan with a gold necklace around your neck. Pretty casual for a bar right? Nothing too fancy or revealing at least.

You walked outside into the cold autumn air to wait for your cab. You waited for a good 10 minutes and no one came so you decided to walk. A few steps in, a hand grabbed your shoulder and spun you around.

"Hey there pretty lady." One man slurred. He had a beer bottle in his hand. The other stood with his hands in his pockets.

You remembered the way they looked too, you would remember for the rest of your life.

The man who approached you had messy brown hair and brown eyes. He was a pretty built guy but no bodybuilder. He towered over you in height, at least a foot taller. His shirt was dirty and stained with the alcohol he was drinking. It reeked all over him.

The second man was slightly shorter than the first man but still taller than you. His clothing was very similar to his friend but he was more 'cleaned up.' His black hair was tousled and his blue eyes pierced right through you. He had a dangerous smirk that had bad news written all across.

You felt uncomfortable so you tried to walk away when the man's grip tightened.

"Come on! We can continue the party at our place." He sounded more desperate.

"I'm fine." You tried to shrug him off but he signaled to his friend and they both grabbed an arm. Everything happened so fast. You tried to scream and fight them off but they covered your mouth and pushed you into some apartment next to the alley. They completely overpowered you.

One pinned you on the bed while the other silenced your screams. They began to rip your clothes off and touch and kiss you everywhere.

The room was dark with the walls painted a light shade of brown. The floors were hardwood and cold upon touch. The entire room was cold. The bed was king sized and the posts were metal. You remembered every movement they made the bed creaked.

The last thing you remembered was the second man holding you down while the first unbuckled his pants and leaned his body over yours, bringing his lips to yours.

You told no one about that night. Not even the police or your team.

Spencer tugged your shirt and brought it over your head. He took his blazer and shirt off and leaned his body back over yours. He brought his lips to yours and snaked an arm behind your back to reach for your bra clasp.

When you opened your eyes all you saw was the man. He was over you and not Spencer. His laugh echoed in your head and that entire night replayed in your mind.