SA- D.M

The bar was packed tonight. You, Garcia, Emily, and JJ were dancing on the dance floor. You were wearing a black bodycon dress that ended a few centimeters above your knees. You felt a set of eyes on you but you brushed it off thinking it was just your boyfriend, Derek.

Your feet were killing you so you walked back over to the table with the rest of your team. It was normal to visit the bar every week on Friday to let loose from work.

You fixed your heels while Derek got you another beer. You weren't drunk but you had a few drinks in you because you didn't feel like going all out tonight.

"Hey Derek, I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." You set your drink down and began walking when he lightly grabbed your wrist.

"Let me walk with you."

"Derek I'll be fine. Stay here and drink your beer." He sighed before letting you go.

You stumbled over to the bathroom and pushed the door open. You pee and wash your hands, grabbing some paper towel to dry your hands. Just as you were about to open the door, it got pushed in. You stepped aside to let the girl by but they stopped. You traced your eyes up the figure and noticed it wasn't a girl.

The man was taller than you and wore black dress pants. His red blazer stood out and the watch on his left hand was gold. His hair was messy and he had a devilish smirk. His eyes drilled into your body and you got the same feeling you had when you were on the dance floor.

It wasn't Derek looking at you.

He lunged forward and brought his hand over your mouth and pushed you against the counter before you could scream. The man quietly shushed you and laughed. You tried to kick him off but he had a better grip on your smaller body.

A tear went down your cheek when he dragged his hand behind you and grabbed your ass. You whimpered and shut your eyes. Someone please come in. He started kissing you and ripping your dress open. His kisses felt foreign on your body, unwanted. His hand was reaching lower and lower until he stopped when the door handle of the bathroom was jiggling. Please be Derek.

He turned around and when he saw someone opening the door and took his hands off you and ran out of the bathroom with his head down low. You fell to the floor crying.

"Hey are you okay?" A younger woman asked, kneeling down and noticing your ripped dress.

"Y/n!" Derek ran into the bathroom and saw you on the floor. "Baby.." He kneeled next to the woman and asked her what happened. You flinched when anyone tried touching you.

"Who did this?"

"H-He wore a red blazer... gold watch on his left wrist..." You managed to get out. Derek shook his head and stormed out of the bathroom.

Derek saw you enter the bathroom, he had watched the whole time. Shortly after he saw the man running out of the bar when he ran in.

I should've went with her, damnit! Why didn't I go? None of this would've happened...

Derek ran outside and looked around, scanning the area. There he was. Red blazer, gold watch. He didn't even think about anything before he started yelling at the man.