Story Facts & OC/Izuku Information

Starting information for this story that will be different from the cannon of the MHA.

Story Divergences:

- Izuku leaves Japan when he is young.

- Izuku Yagi (Midoriya) is the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Green Tornado) and is the brother of Izumi Yagi.

- Izuku will learn about his parents being heroes and about OFA when he is young.

- The staff of UA, Gran Torino, Detective Tsukauchi, Nighteye don't know about Izuku being a yagi. They only know of his sister because the parents told them about Izumi. Everyone is assuming that she is an only child.

- Izuku still trains his body unlike in canon. Izuku has plans to actually become a quirkless hero but will figure out his quirk later. As such, he trains his body from a young age and studies martial arts and how to wield a pole weapon.

- Izuku will meet Hisashi Midoriya (Not AFO) who is the world's wealthiest businessman and owns the world's top Mercenary group the Titan's. The UN relies on the Titan's for missions across the world that normal heroes can't handle. The mercenary group has many bases and offices around the world and has immunity to all laws and can only be brought up on charges to the UN.

- All Might has OFA and plans to at the start to give it to Izumi but that changes later after he learns the truth of what she and the family have done to Izuku.

Character Information:

Name: Hisashi Midoriya

Sexuality: Straight

Love Interest:  Sophia Midoriya (Deceased wife)
Family: Ray Midoriya (Deceased Son)

Group: Titan's (Owner of the company)

Quirk: Fire Breath

Description: This quirk grants Hisashi the ability to breathe fire for long periods of time and controls it once it leaves his body. He can make it go into shapes or send them flying at enemies.

Drawback(s): Overuse can cause the body to lose heat and require the user to regain the heat or face medical problems.

Hero Name: N/A (Is the leader of Titan's)

Name: Izuku Midoriya (Formerly Yagi)

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest:  Luke Walton (Soulmate) & Kyle Clayton (Soulmate)

Group: Titan's (Successor to the company) & Featherless (Leader)

Quirk: Solar Stockpile & Energy Manipulation & Soulmate mark Adaptation (Long Lifespan & Body adaptions)

Description: 

Solar Stockpile: The quirk stockpiles solar energy (Light) into Izuku's body from any light source with the primary being the sun. Using solar stockpile, Izuku can send energy through his body and increase his overall abilities. Izuku is able to enhance his body's senses (Hearing, sight, touch.), strength, agility, flexibility. The more solar energy that Izuku's stockpiles the stronger he can become. Using the energy will require him to restore said energy though. Meaning that unlike OFA, his strength is always increasing with the more energy he is absorbing. Overall, his body has a standard limit that is spread out across his body when he activates his quirk which he can increase or decrease to control his strength. He can also increase power in one section of his body if he needs to.