Chapter 8: Awake & Meeting the Board of Directors

3rd Pov:

Several hours had passed since the doctors had figured out what happened. Izuku had started to wake up and was calling for his dad. "Dad... Dad..." Izuku was crying out. "I'm here son. You're going to be okay." Hisashi said as he came over to Izuku and rubbed Izuku's head. Soon Izuku's eyes opened and he saw his father sitting there. "I'm sorry... It seems I can't go anywhere without being hurt..." Izuku said. This made Hisashi's heart hurt since this wasn't Izuku's fault at all and also the fact that Izuku believes that all of the pain he has suffered was his fault. "It isn't your fault. The pain was caused by the hidden power inside your body. It seems those two boys you met were the trigger for it." Hisashi said. 

Izuku was stunned for a few seconds. The third power in his body was activated? What exactly did the two boys trigger in him? "What... what did they trigger?" Izuku asked. Then Hisashi looked a bit around and dismissed anyone that was in the room except the main doctor because he believed Izuku would want some privacy about his new condition. "Well... Son... it triggered some changes in and on your body. Do you know the agent I had look at your quirks last time? (Izuku said yes.) Well, he came again and helped the doctors." Hisashi said with a bit of silence and then started again. "Son... the power or the third quirk, in this case, it's called Soulmate Bond," Hisashi said. Izuku knew what a soulmate was but he couldn't believe that he had a soulmate. "So I have a soulmate... how does that work and why was my body in so much pain?" Izuku asked. Izuku's heart was more or less closed off to being loved by others except for Fang who didn't judge him for being quirkless and helped him train and his new dad who providing him a new home and the chance at a new life. He's learned not to open his heart to others too much and only do so once they prove themselves to him. 

"Well, the soulmate bond is actually two soulmate bonds. It seems you have two soulmates. It's both of those boys. The pain is due to the bond being awaked in your body to prepare you for a relationship with them. First, you have two new marks on your body. One looks like a Lighting kitsune and then another is a Void kitsune." Hisashi said as he pulled a mirror out so Izuku could see them better on his biceps.

*Soulmate marks look like this. Imagine one is white with lighting and another is black like below with void energy around it. When they are activated fully, the marks will take a green tint to the lighting and void energy.*

"I like how the marks look

"I like how the marks look. However, that doesn't explain the pain across my body does it?" Izuku asked a bit weary. "Indeed son. You are smart and would notice that. The soulmate marks when fully activated when each soulmate kisses each other's respective mark will grant each side an increased healing ability and the marks will allow you to sense your soulmate's emotions and act as a GPS for you to find them." Hisashi said while stalling a bit for the last part since he doesn't know how Izuku would act. 

"You're stalling dad," Izuku said. "Indeed. It granted one more thing. This last thing like the others is useless until you activate the bond completely. The mark will tell you if your ever close to your soulmate again. Now... the part I've been stalling on... Izuku... the soulmate bond adapted your body to bear children." Hisashi said while reading his son's face.