Chapter 17: First day of FHAE & UA

*IMPORTANT NOT* MOVING FORWARD THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THEIR OLDER VERSIONS IN THE STORY FACTS & OC PAGE!

3rd Pov:

Izuku and the other boys got up and dressed in their uniforms which were just the same as the middle school uniforms. *Uniform is the image below in case you forgot it.* They all went downstairs and ate breakfast. All of the parents arrived before they woke up since the kids had more or less started to sleep all the time in the Titan's tower with the Midoriya's. 

"You all ready for your first day?" asked Kyle's parents

"You all ready for your first day?" asked Kyle's parents. Everyone responded that they were ready and were excited to start their hero careers. Soon everyone finished eating and set off to the elevator to go downstairs. Hisashi had called an agent upstairs and had them take pictures of all the kids with their parents and then a large family photo of everyone. "I never thought I would have this large of a family when I met Izuku that day..." Hisashi said. Everyone just laughed. "You should love it since the dining room gets used quite a bit now," Izuku commented. "Yea yea yea brat," Hisashi said while ruffling Izukus hair. After allowing the parents to get their pictures the kids headed downstairs to the car and were driven to the school.

Soon they all arrived at the school and entered. They looked at their schedule and it was split between education classes and physical and quirk training for their hero lessons. They found their homeroom class which was 1-S. Their homeroom teacher was the Pro Hero Kronos who had the ability to manipulate the time-flow which came in hand for powerful quirks that caused damage. It allowed the hero to undo the damage from quirks or injuries that people suffered due to battles or accidents. Overall, he couldn't undo a large amount of time but he could undo up to 1 hour if the area is small or 10 minutes for much larger areas.

 Overall, he couldn't undo a large amount of time but he could undo up to 1 hour if the area is small or 10 minutes for much larger areas

*Image by Savannah Martinez* 

The boys were sitting in the classroom waiting for their teacher to arrive and soon he entered. "Welcome boys! I've been given information about you all and I just want to run down what I know and if there is anything you think that I should know so I don't offend you for some reason that I don't know about. " Kronos said. Soon he went over everyone's file in class with their approval and soon arrived at Izuku. "Izuku, your father Hisashi did explain to the Principal and myself of your past for the most part. He didn't tell us who your biological family was but did explain everything that happened. The Principal wanted me to ask some questions. What I want to know is have you ever attended therapy or wish to attend therapy for the abuse and neglect you suffered in the past?" Kronos asked. "Overall, I think I am fine. When dad first adopted me he did have me attend therapy for some time. However, dad helped me greatly with my issues by providing me a stable home and family. Then I met Kyle and Luke who later became my soulmates. They proved to me that they wanted me for myself and not just because of the bond. This helps me open my heart up more to other people and feel better about my abandonment issues and trauma. As such, unless I have an incident with my past family I don't think I will have any problems." Izuku said.