Chapter 24: Summer Break Dates & Cuddles & Japan

Izuku Pov:

We've been on break for a while now and there is only a handful of weeks before we return for our second semester and start our work-studies. This year for my birthday dad had taken me and everyone to an amazing city called Regensburg. Dad knew I was interested in seeing more german history and culture since I only get to explore Berlin for the most part. As such, he took us to Regensburg which is a well-preserved medieval architecture city. It's also a UNESCO World Heritage site! I loved seeing all of the older architecture from medieval times.

Now though, with only a few weeks left before school starts again, Luke and Kyle decided that they wanted to take me out on a date today. They refused to say where it would be at though. First, we started out with them taking me to a waterfall in the middle of berlin. The waterfall was a manmade one that starts from the foot of the Befreiungskriege and ends at Grossbeeenstrasse and Kreuzbergstasse. Every summer the waterfall is opened and becomes a perfect place to relax and watch.

"We would like to present you a romantic picnic with your name on it," Kyle said as Luke leads me over to the spot. It was actually pretty good looking with the waterfall behind us. 

They had me sit down and started to feed me grapes

They had me sit down and started to feed me grapes. "It's not actual wine but flavored juice," Luke said as he poured each of us a glass to drink. I just laughed a bit and thanked them. Soon I laid down on the ground and they gave me a tail from each of them. "I'm loving how this day is going. Is there anything else we are doing?" I asked them with a happy tone. They told me there was and after we had finished eating they soon lead me across town. We soon arrived at a fountain area. I asked them what this place was and they told me it was called the Fairy Tale Fountain. It had Fairy tale characters from stories around the fountain. 

 The fountained features the detailed statues of popular fairy tale characters like Hansel and Gretel, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and the Brothers Grimm

 The fountained features the detailed statues of popular fairy tale characters like Hansel and Gretel, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and the Brothers Grimm. It was beautiful. Then, Luke and Kyle started to sing a song while dancing around me. (Song is Be My Fairy Tale - Janella Salvador) (Couldn't attach the video for some reason, so go look on youtube if you want to listen to it.) 

Lyrics:

Can you be my fairytale?

Can you make this ship set sail?