Chapter 1: Family, Friends, and Doctor?

3rd Pov:

As we enter this reality we come upon the Yagi's home. A loving family with a father, a mother, a brother, and a sister. However, what the son doesn't know is that his life will soon take a turn for the worst. His family will soon turn a blind eye to the actions of the daughter and what society does to the child. Their own actions will slowly turn into emotional abuse of their child due to their neglect of their oldest child Izuku Yagi. However, when life gives you hardships it also rewards you in the end. Let us follow the journey of Atlas the hero of reliance who will should the world with his group.

-- Time Skip --

Izuku Yagi a 4-year-old child who was playing with his younger sister (by 1 day) when they were called away to the front office of their school. They said goodbye to their childhood friends Bakugo Katsuki and Bakugo Kasumi who waved them goodbye. The brother and sister went to the front office and were picked up by their mother who was taking them to the doctor's office to receive their results about their quirks. It was at this moment in the doctor's office that Izuku's life would take a turn for the worst and it wasn't even his fault. It wasn't something he could control nor could be blamed for. It was the fault of someone else but he wouldn't learn of that fact until years later. 

After waiting for about an hour in the doctor's office since arriving. The doctor was finally ready to see them since the nurse had taken some of their blood and completed other tests on the Yagi's when they first arrived. As they were called back to the main doctor's office, Izuku for some reason felt like his world was about to shatter. Only if he knew how right he was. "Hello, Mrs. Yagi. I have some good news and some bad news. Which one would you like me to provide first?" Asked the doctor. Inko was shocked for a second because how could there be bad news about her children's quirks.

"I guess bad news first please." She responded nervously. The doctor just looked at her and then back down to his papers. He then put a page on the exam board that showed a foot x-ray. "As you can see there isn't an extra toe joint in your son's body. However, his blood work came back and it shows no active signs of a quirk. This means that he will be quirkless. I'm sorry." The doctor said. Izuku at that moment had dropped his All Might action figure down to the ground without even realizing it. Inko used her quirk to grab the toy while asking the doctor to explain more. "It should be impossible to not have an active quirk gene in the body but your son doesn't show signs of having any active quirk gene. This means he won't receive a quirk." said the doctor one more time before moving onto the good news. "In the case of your doctor, we can see she will have a replicate of your quirk telekinesis. The quirk seems to be about as strong as your quirk is. As such, she should show signs of it in the next few weeks." the doctor said. Inko was thrilled for her daughter and turned around to her and hugged her. They were so happy that they didn't notice Izuku looking down with some tears in his eyes. 

'Can I still be a hero even without a quirk?' is the thought that went through Izuku's mind at that moment. Then he remembered heroes like Eraserhead whose quirk's only stopped other quirks. 'Yes, I can! I just have to train and try harder than anyone else will so I can achieve my dream of being the number 1 hero like All Might!' thought Izuku. Though Izuku didn't show this determination on the outside since he was still sad that his mother wasn't trying to console him and was only focusing on his sister's quirk.

Inko just grabbed her things and told her son that it was time to go while she carried her daughter. The doctor knew what was going to happen but he couldn't do anything about it... The boy's fate was sealed the moment he said that the son was quirkless. The doctor hated that fact and looked at the boy and said, "Just keep your head up high and don't give up. No matter what the world or your family throws at you." The doctor said. Izuku was confused about why the doctor said this. Surely his family would still love him? Surely his friends at school would still be his friends? Right!?