Chapter 12: Soulmates & Izuku's Birthday

3rd Pov:

Soon the doctor came in and started to explain the situation to Leon. "You're in the same situation as Izuku. You received a soulmate mark from Seth. As seen by the white tiger mark on both of you. It has the same condition as Izuku's and we've listed them out here on this sheet so you can read it and ask any questions if you have them." the doctor stated. Leon asked Izuku some questions on if he felt any different after getting the new organ in the long-term and if it impacted him in any way. "No. It was a bit weird for like the first week for me because I knew there was a new organ. I knew it was different. So it just felt weird without really feeling weird. Overall, I saw no impact on my training or in my daily life. It's just a bit annoying to feel the burning situation whenever the two kitsune of mine enter the room." Izuku said. "Ohh. so they are 'your' kitsune now? Interesting." Leon said with a small grin on his face. Izuku realized what he said and just grabbed a pillow from the next bed and started to smack Leon with it as he had a blush on his face.

Kyle, Luke, and Seth just sighed at their soulmate's antics. "It's ironic with how small our group is that you and I ended up being their soulmates..." Leon pointed out. Izuku could only agree. "It just means we are meant to be!" Luke said. Izuku just threw the pillow that he had in his hand at luke. Kyle just laughed but got a pillow to the face from Izuku as well since he grabbed another one. "Now now. Stop playing with the medical wards stuff." Hisashi said as he deiced to have everyone move up to the private living floors since Leon was okay enough to walk.

"Everyone please just take a seat and just start to relax since today has been stressful for everyone," Hisashi said as he called down to the building kitchen and had them prepare food

"Everyone please just take a seat and just start to relax since today has been stressful for everyone," Hisashi said as he called down to the building kitchen and had them prepare food. "I've called the kitchen and they are going to prepare dinner for everyone since it has gotten so late in the afternoon. Kyle, Luke your parents are about to arrive. I've told them of the situation since it would be a good idea all parents meet together since you are all friends and there are now two soulmate groups in your friend group. It will be helpful for the parents to get to know each other more personally since I'm sure you all will be spending a lot of time together in the future." Hisashi said as he received a call about the other parents being downstairs. As such, he went to the elevator and approved for it to come up. 

Soon all of the parents arrived and were drinking some wine from Hisashi's collection. Izuku decided to take everyone up to the new game room that Hisashi had put in one of the rooms on the upper floors.