Chapter 19: USJ Japan & FHAE Sports Festival

3rd POV:

Izumi and her class did not have a good week. They did a battle trial and everything went well. However, the following week became hell week. The campus had a break-in by reporters (NOPE!) as they attempted to ask questions about All Might teaching at UA. Everyone panicked when the alarms went off. However, soon there was another dreadful event that would go down in UA's history. Villains were responsible for the break-in and had stolen a schedule for the USJ. They led an army to attack the USJ to attempt to kill All Might and the students to break hero society. The villains had brought a beast that was said to rival All Might in his prime. This creature was accompanied by a man with hands all around his body and a portal villain. 

"Why isn't All Might here!" yelled the hands' villain

"Why isn't All Might here!" yelled the hands' villain. Soon the warp villain separated everyone since All Might was not there. The students were able to clear their way through the villains for the most part but arrived to find Aziawa defeated on the ground by the large creature called Nomu. The Bakugo twins attacked the mist villain and were able to detain him just as All Might arrived. "HAVE NO FEAR FOR I AM HERE!" yelled All Might. Izumi used her quirk on her teacher the moment the creature let go of him when All Might arrived. Soon the monster and All Might started to fight it out and was going blow for blow. However, soon All Might knocked it out of the building but was exhausted. He wasn't at his limit but would have trouble fighting a prolonged battle for a while. 

As the villains were getting ready to rush All Might, the rest of the staff arrived and saved them. The villains retreated and All Might got up and took the two teachers to the hospital where he would be able to release his form. It would become a media storm on how the UA building was invaded and attacked by villains that risked the student's lives. Overall, the students would push through the week and return to school to find their teacher there like a mummy. 

-- FHAE Germany --

3rd Pov:

It was time for the sports Festival for FHAE. Unlike UA's festival, it isn't a public event. The event is recorded and open for Pro heroes to access on the EU's hero commission website. Heroes are allowed to attend the event in person or families can attend the event but otherwise, it's a private event. This is to limit how much knowledge gets to villains. The tournament ground is a bit older arena that is in roman style construction.

 The tournament ground is a bit older arena that is in roman style construction