Chapter 13: Quirk Training & Middle School incident

3rd Pov:

Izuku and the others were at the Titan's training field so they could be a bit more destructive since they couldn't do it at school. They all have been training their individual things in the school quirk training classes. Though Izuku was the one who was working the hardest due to needing to catch up to everyone.

Izuku has been using the quirk classes to increase his speed on using energy outside of his body. At the start, it would take around 30 seconds to get the energy around his body to allow him to fly, and even then it was hard to fly and use his quirk at the same time. He also started at around 45 seconds on building up his shield. Over time from the quirk training classes at school, he has gotten the flight down to 5 seconds and the shield building down to 10 seconds. This was a vast improvement in the time he's spent training it. Today he was working on increasing the control of his quirk to higher % amounts. He can drop his quirk % down from 100% nearly at will without any real-time delay. As such, his father and titan advisors approved of him working on finding his body's current upper limit before his body gets hurt.

Due to there being 5 heirs of powerful families being on site. Titan had sent 4 tactical assault squads which consist of 6 agents each for a total of 24 agents on site. Some members were there to help them train while others guarded the area and made sure the heirs didn't come to harm from external threats. 

Izuku Pov:

Everyone took some space to themselves and started working on their quirks. Izuku then started up his quirk and started to increase the %. First, he went to 200% since he knows he can do it from there. "120 MPH" called out an agent. Then I went up to 300%. "180 MPH" called out the agent again. I felt the strain at the 300% mark. At 300% I punched with enough force that someone would feel like they were in a category 5 hurricane. The agent also said that the 300% would be enough force to rival All Might in his prime. This shocked me greatly. I had enough strength to rival All Might in his prime! Though I wouldn't be able to use it in battle since 300% did strain my body which means I need to train my body to be able to handle it. Otherwise, I could move around using lower % and then up to my attack to 300% right before contact to get the best results. However, currently, it takes too long to power up to that amount and I noticed that my Sun has shrunk over half of its size with those attacks. Meaning I need to get faster at absorbing if I want to use multiple attacks like that in the future. 

Everyone else was just shocked at my level of strength that I had just displayed. I decided to increase my % to 200% and see the energy consumption rate if I was just using it to move and not attack. After about 10 minutes of just running and doing a lot of agility training on a course nearby, I noticed that I had less energy being consumed. The current theory I had was that when I attack I'm using energy to create the force of the attack itself so it consumes more instead of just powering my body to move. That was useful information to know. 

3rd Pov:

While Izuku was doing his thing, Luke was working on his transformation speed and how fast he could generate his lighting balls for attacking. While doing this he was also working on his stamina training by working on lasting longer after each attack he does. This training was also done by Kyle who had a similar quirk. As such, their training mirrored each other for the most part. Seth was training his speed on creating attacks out of his mouth while moving since he had to concentrate to create his attacks. He knew he needed to be able to move and create the attacks at the same time. As such, he was working on that. Leon was working on his control distance for objects. Once he used his vector quirk on something he could also control it and change the vectors again even if it was far away. He had a natural range that he could change the vectors of anything but he also wanted to be able to change vectors of stuff that was at a distance if he had already touched it once and changed its vectors.