Chapter 5: New Home & Titan Leaders

3rd Pov:

Soon Izuku and his new dad (Hisashi) arrived outside where they got into an armored car that was parked out front of the Titan's medical base. Once inside Izuku and Hisashi were then driven towards the center of the city.

 Once inside Izuku and Hisashi were then driven towards the center of the city

"I hope you don't mind but we will live in the city. It's not a large mansion but a large business building that I run the Titan's organization out of. The business all have separate buildings but I do most of Titan's and the business meetings in this main building where I have many floors dedicated to residential space for me and now you. There are many different things that the Titan group has in the building but also private levels just for you and me." Hisashi said.

After about a 35 minute drive into the city. They pulled up upon a large skyscraper that towered over all of the other buildings and had a train line connection to the building. Hisashi explained that it's for a large number of supplies to be brought into the building since the building also houses agents a lot of the time on the lower levels underground.

 Hisashi explained that it's for a large number of supplies to be brought into the building since the building also houses agents a lot of the time on the lower levels underground

*Imagine a large grass and tree area that surrounds the bottom of the building. There are other buildings but they are on other blocks. The Titan's group building sits in the center of a block of land.*

"I'm going to show you around the house and let you get comfortable for a bit before I take you and introduce you to all the leaders of Titan. You will meet the board of directors for my businesses later but it's more important that you meet the Titan leaders first. You will be working with them sooner than the business leaders since you will be trained by Titan for your future." Hisashi said. "I understand dad. Thanks again for all of this." Izuku said. Hisashi just placed his hand on top of Izuku's head which he just leaned into since he hasn't really ever gotten warm and kind touching from anyone. "I like it when you put your hand on my head. It feels nice... is this what it feels like to be loved..." Izuku asked in a low tone not thinking Hisashi would hear but he did. Hisashi just wanted to kill All Might but that would cause trouble in Japan and the UN wouldn't be happy. They would look the other way and approve an adoption but not the killing of All Might.

They entered the building and took an elevator that only Hisashi and a few people could access and went up to the private living floors that belong to Hisashi and Izuku only. These floors were the top 6 floors. They arrived and Izuku saw the living room which looked like: