Chapter 10: Frankfurt Advanced Education

3rd Pov:

Another month has passed and it was now time for the start of a new semester. Izuku had kept doing his studying and training with the Titan's group. He was able to figure out that he could bring some energy out of his body but it was currently a slow process since he wasn't used to it. As such, it became one of his main training focuses. Though it was time for Izuku to face the thing he fears the most! SCHOOL!

We could find Izuku in his living room pouting about going to school. "I DON'T WANT TOOOO! What if they turn out like my old school... I don't want to be bullied again!" Izuku groaned. Hisashi just sighed and grabbed Izuku by his leg and dragged him to the elevator with Izuku not fighting back. They soon made it up to Izuku's room where Hisashi forced Izuku to change in his uniform. 

*Think of a 10-year old version, also imagine any other student in this uniform* 

"You look, good son! Now, let's go downstairs. I've got an agent waiting so we can take a picture to celebrate your first day of middle school." Hisashi said. Izuku just lunged and hugged his dad and had small tears in his eyes. Thank you for being such a great dad." Izuku said. Soon they made it downstairs and had their picture taken. What Izuku didn't know was that Hisashi had agents take pictures of them both whenever they could since Hisashi was creating a scrapbook of them.

"Time to go son," Hisashi called and they got into a car. They set off for the 15-minute drive towards the edge of the city where the school was located at. 

"wow! This school looks amazing

"wow! This school looks amazing." Izuku said. He could see a lady waiting outside the school. Hisashi said that was the principal who was waiting for them so she could show Izuku around the school. Hisashi wished Izuku a good day and said that Izuku's main guards would come to pick him up later on. If he needed to stay late then he should text them and him as well.

 If he needed to stay late then he should text them and him as well