Chapter 19: Jelly Baby

Might be mistakes on the last section as I haven't edited.

Main Song is Crazy In love - Remix by Beyoncé although the lyrics aren't all written out as usual cause the descriptions more important :) x

Declan Just sighed and pointed at the club owner, "Everyone, this is lucky.... he's uh... hard to get along with when he's sober."

"Ah speaking of getting shitfaced! First rounds on the house!"

There was some nervous laughter around the group as Lucky tugged Declan under his arm and called over to the barmen to order a round of shots and drinks to the VIP lounge.

Ant's eyes flickered to Demi who hadn't reacted at all to the way Lucky had already let his hand slide to the small of the singers back.

"I thought you were his boyfriend?"

Demitri shrugged nonchalantly much to Ant and Liam's surprise, "Not really. We fuck when he feels like it but that's about it. We aren't exclusive, I have no say over what he does."

"Right.... That doesn't sound like him."

"Guess people change." Demi shrugged, speeding up a little once they'd entered the dark VIP area because Dec had motioned for him to sit next to him with Lucky on his otherside.

The tension was a little high as everyone took their seats but the atmosphere seemed to relax once everyone had ordered their drinks and taken their first shot.

Lucky had always been an amazing host, it wasn't long before everyone was having a good time. Ant wasn't drinking but he still found himself having a laugh with Stephen, sitting back and watching as Dec tried to convince Tamsin to get up and dance for everyone.

"Aw come on Tam! These dancers are all terrible compared to you! And Stevie has never seen you dance!"

"These dancers are doing a perfectly good job and Stevie has seen me dance at that casino remember??"

"Aw yeah but what about Liam! You've gotta teach our baby gay how to express himself!!"

Tamsin still didn't seem convinced but Dec had to keep pushing. Besides, if the platinum blonde had learned anything, its that Dec alwayssss got what he wanted.

"But what about Bear! If you two are getting married you're never gonna get an opportunity like this again!"

"Declan life doesn't end after marriage."

"I beg to differ on that one!" Lucky chipped in with a slight slur, "I knew a Romanian once, lovely bloke but built like an ox... even taller than your bear here if you'd believe it, anyway he held the Guinness world record for the most beers drank in one sitting. Became a minor celebrity and all, he was making a fortune off competitions and things doing what he loved."

"Drinking?" Tamsin's asked incredulously.

"Exactly! Well I bumped Into him about a year ago while I was in holiday, asked him if he wanted to grab a drink and the bugger explained he'd gone tee total. It's what the wife wanted apparently."

"I honestly don't see why that's a bad thing!" Tamsin exclaimed, waving his hands in the air and sitting back.

"I have an idea that'll fix that!" Lucky chirped again before standing up, "More shots! Bunny come help me will you?"