Chapter 18: Turning Tables

This chapter was so long I had to spilt it into 2 so you have 2 mini updates!! (I will publish 19 with a slight delay in just editing rn) Sorry this first bit is very dry but it's a little more interesting in chapter 19. Only slightly though.

Song Dec plays the piano too with Turning Tables by Adele and it's best you listen to that with ear phones and focus on imagining Dec sat infront of the piano.

Thankyou for reading everyone! Love you! Enjoy!

"Hello, hello, hello! And welcome all!! Now let me tell you, we've got a great line up for you tonight! You'll never guess it, we've got one of the biggest names in pop who's recently moved back from LA to become the sexiest 'CEO' in the Capital city! Yes, Declan Donnelly is here!! And then if you didn't think the sofa could get anymore musical you'd be wrong because the singing sensation Adele is on the show! Starting out as the baby faced reality show star that became global through the internet with his sweet nature and impeccable manners, last but certainly not least it's Liam Scarlett everybody!!! I knowww how exciting!"

As his name was announced, Liam ducked his head and blushed. Dec, who'd been stood backstage behind the young lad, turned his attention away from flirting with Demi to gently rub his shoulders in a comforting massage. "Relax kiddo. This won't be as painful as most interviews. It's like being on the sofa with ya mates."

"Normally when I'm on the sofa with my mates there aren't millions of people watching."

Short arms moved around Liam's thin body as a slightly tipsy Dec pulled him into a tight hug to kiss his head in an affectionate brotherly manner, "just forget about them. If you enjoy yourself everyone else will. It's just like reality tv in that sense."

Liam swallowed thickly and nodded, letting the smaller man peel off him as a stage hand moved over to properly hook up the young lads mic.

Unlike his young counterpart, Declan was not really focused on what he was about to do, he'd had a couple of drinks in the hospitality lounge and was happily running his hand over Demi's firm abs and leaning into him everytime he laughed.

Demi didn't mind, the geordie was clearly trying to distract himself from all the emotions he'd been wrestling with ever since their car ride. It was still a bad habit the singer had, flirting when he felt low just so that someone would flirt back and make him feel special, but Demi hadn't expected to fix the smaller man's confidence in one go. That was unrealistic. So for now he listened and learned, letting Dec's clever hands travel in slightly inappropriate places and worked on raising up the singers self esteem every chance he got.

Demitri's hand rested on Dec's hip, occasionally slipping behind his suit jacket to stroke his backside. Dec liked the constant pampering, it made him feel sexy and allowed him to ramble on happily about some funny stories he'd gathered over the years of touring. "—which obviously meant without realising it I'd gotten my entire camera crew high before we'd even started the interview. Serves me right for leaving weed lying around a load of 'artists."

Demi enjoyed Dec's conversations. The pop star was very friendly when he had only a little to drink and all his stories were in a world the dark haired man could barely imagine.

"Are you coming to the club tonight?" Declan asked, his hand liberally stroking the younger man's bicep.

"If you want me to." Demi answered deeply, smiling as the singer pressed his body against his. He knew that what they had would only ever be sex and maybe that made the Russian feel a bit cautious about spending so much time with the other man. However, the small Geordie was the sexiest and most successful guy he'd ever been with, so it was nice to have his attention. Even if it was going to be short lived.