15

Once I finished the sketch, I allowed him to walk around for some time. "Is it alright if I take off my sweater? I'm getting kind of hot.." he said. "Oh yes! Of course... we have been at it for a while, so it's good to relax," I said. I threw myself on my bed and started to close my eyes. "Would you like to join me?" I asked. I turned on my side and looked at him, patting the spot on the bed beside me. "Yeah... sure..." he spoke.

He walked over to me and sat at the edge of my bed. "No! Closer!" I giggled. I pulled Ludwig down on the bed beside me and started to laugh. I'm usually the clingy type of person, so I feel comfortable enough to show that I wanted to be close to him. "You were too far away," I laughed. His skin touching my skin made my heart beat faster, and I liked it. I liked the way he made me feel, and I wanted more. I didn't care if that made me selfish.

"Oh? I'm not too close?"
"Not at all; if anything, you are too far."
"Should I get closer?"
"Yeah, sure, if you want that"
"Alright then"

I smiled as he started to slide closer to me. "We deserve some well-earned rest after all that work. Plus it is nearly two in the evening, it's around the time I usually relax and take naps. Say!! We should sleep together?!!!" I suggested. That was a perfect way to get closer! Sleeping together! "Naked!!! I usually sleep naked!!" I cheered. However, his face turned extremely red as he looked at me in shock. "You don't want to?" I asked.

"Uh.... it's not that. I just thought there were steps to take before that?" He asked, confused. "Huh? No. We just need to take off our clothes and do it. Besides, it will be a great way for us to get closer," I explained. However, I don't think that helped. "Have you done this before? Like...with other people?" He whispered the last part. "Umm... no... I know I don't have much experience with people, but that could change," I suggested.

Once again, it was like his face exploded. "Ludwig, what's wrong?" I asked, confused. Maybe he didn't like the idea? Oh no, I was weird. I thought we were good enough friends for me to ask that, but I guess not. "In that case.... where would we get protection?" He asked. My eyes widened, and my mouth dropped..... protection? What does he mean by that? "What?...." I asked, confused.

Protection?.....
PrOtEcTiOn?...
Proooooooteeeeeeccccttttiiiionn?

My face felt hot, and it was like my head was about to explode. "Ehhhhh??? What do you mean?" I asked, shocked and embarrassed. "What? You said you wanted to sleep with each other?!! Naked!!! You said naked," he shouted. We both sat up to look at each other, and I felt my head spinning. "I meant to take a siesta or something!!! Not....not ...sex," I whispered the last part.

We both tried to look away, but it was no use. We were both embarrassed about what had just happened. "Oh.... that's my mistake...but you did make it seem like-..."

"No! I meant siesta," I tried to defend. I wanted to hit my face and hide away, but I knew I couldn't. Sex?..... I obviously never have done that, but I assumed I'd always be with a pretty girl for that. I tilted my head to look at him and mentally decided that he was physically in the attractive zone for me. "I definitely wouldn't mind, though," I joked. His face got red again, and I started to laugh. "I am joking!!!"

I placed a hand on his shoulder and gestured for him to calm down. "I'm sorry for that; I will say siesta next time," I spoke. "Don't worry, I understand," he added.  I smiled at him, and I felt as if I wanted to just jump in his arms either way.

What would my answer be if he were to confess his feelings to me right now? Or maybe, what would his answer be if I were to tell him how I saw him? If I told him everything I adored about him, would he like that? I think I need to answer myself first. Why is it, that I adore him more than anyone else? The answer is that I like him... not just as a friend, but way more. I wanted to be with him, but there was no way I'd say something like that right now.

-
That night, I walked Ludwig outside my house once we finished everything. "Let me know when you've made it home safely. Thank you again for posing for me. Maybe next time you could do a nude! Ha.. haha" I joked. That was a terrible joke! I should not have said that.

I closed the front door behind us "sorry, that was a bad joke," I explained. "No worries," he laughed. As we stood in front of each other, I finally noticed how much taller he was than me. For some reason, I always thought we were the same height, but I guess not.  "Thank you, I had a lot of fun," he spoke. "Thank you for being my model." 

We stared at each other for a few seconds until he finally turned slightly away from me. "I'll see you Monday," I spoke. "Yes! I will see you Monday, too," he smiled. I could sense he was nervous, but I didn't know why exactly. "Feli!" He said strongly. "Yes? What is it?" I asked.

He turned to me and suddenly pulled me in for a hug. "I-.... you-..... well, you are amazing," he finally said. I wrapped my arms around him, too, and I felt amazing. I wanted to scream and shout to the heavens about how great I felt. "I think that I-...." he paused.

"You think what?" I asked. He separated from me and looked me closely in the eye. "That, we should have a siesta together." He smiled. My eyes widened. I felt so happy. "Really?" I cheered. "Yes, just text me whenever, and I will come right to you," he added. He started to caress my cheek softly until he finally cupped my face. My face grew hot as I saw how close he was coming to me. "Hmmm?" I hummed.

Just as I thought he was about to kiss my lips, he did a whole reverse card and kissed my forehead. It was nice, but I was kinda hoping for something else. "Sorry.... I should go..." he said nervously. However, I stopped him. "Don't be sorry; I liked it," I admitted. I reached up to him and kissed his cheek quickly, soon rushing back inside so he wouldn't see how embarrassed I had gotten.

I closed the door behind me, and I wanted to scream so loud!!! Tonight was a dream that I want to relive over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~
Like
Comment
💖💖💖💖💖
Thanks for reading so far ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️