17

"Oh Feli, Ludwig stepped out for a bit. I sent him to the store, but you can come inside and wait. I can get you something to drink too," Gilbert spoke. "Thank you," I responded. I walked into the house and looked around, it was very quiet, so I think we were the only people there. "Come on, I'll get you something to drink," he spoke.

I followed him into the kitchen, taking a seat on a high chair seat thing. I forgot the name of them. "So, how is art?" He asked. My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped. "Did Ludwig tell you that I do art?" I asked, shocked. Wow! He talks about me!!

"No.... your shirt has a lot of paint on it. Do all of your clothes look that that?" He laughed. My face turned red as I quickly zipped my sweater up. "My bad!! And yes... I paint a lot," I laughed nervously. My face was turning red as I try to look away. Gilbert leaned against the table, and he was closer than he was before. "You are so cute when you blush," he giggled.

"What?!! I-.....  I'm not...cute.." I said beet red.
"No, don't look away from me, I like it a lot," he smirked. Gilbert grabbed my cheeks softly and pushed them to look at him. We were now staring at each other but why did this feel really weird? "About that drink?..." I started to say. "We should go on a date...." he said.

I pulled away and began to look around nervously. "A date....?" I said, looking away. I placed my hands between my legs and closed them tightly "I don't think that's a good idea," I said nervously. Gilbert got closer to me and started to play with my hair "why not?" He asked.

"Well... I think that... I mean you are Ludwig's brother, and that's really inappropriate," I said. I tried not to admit that I was actually in love with his brother. "He doesn't have to know, though" he laughed. Gilbert pulled me closer, grabbing my hand and pinning it to the table. His other hand was on my face, and holding it secure. 

Once he got close enough to almost kiss me, I pushed away with all the force I had left in me. "Hmm? That's no fun," he whined. "I'm sorry, I'm going upstairs to his room," I said nervously. However, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a hug. "We should spend some time together, though" he laughed. "As I said, that's not a good idea-..."

"Gilbert, Feli.... what are you doing?" A voice said. We both turned and saw Ludwig standing by the door.  Great!!! This isn't what I needed to happen. I pushed  Gilbert away from me and started to walk toward Gilbert. "Don't worry, brother, we were just having a nice conversation," Gilbert spoke. "Can we go upstairs?" I asked. Ludwig had a look on his face, I didn't know what it was. However, it kind of scared me.

Once we got into his room, he was still silent. "What were you doing with my brother?" He asked. My body tensed up, and my head shot toward him. It was alright for me to tell him, besides, I didn't do anything wrong. "You see.... he asked me on a date, but I refused. I told him that it wasn't appropriate for us to do that," I explained.

"What if I said it was fine for you to date each other? Would you then?" Ludwig asked. My eyes widened, and I shook my head "no! I wouldn't, because..... I guess I like someone else," I admitted. "You do? Who is it?" He asked slowly. My heart started to race, and my face got hot. "Umm... it's just a small crush; it isn't important," I said, laughing nervously.

What do I do?! I wasn't prepared for any of this. "Oh, that's right! What did you want to do? I mean, what was the reason for the invite to your house?" I asked. Thank god I thought of that quickly. Ludwig looked me in the eye and started to take off his sweater. "Let's sleep together.." he spoke.

WWHHHHAAAAATTTT THE HELLLL????!!!! My jaw dropped, and my face nearly exploded. I think the blood rushing to my head was starting to make me dizzy. "What?.... do... you mean?" I asked nervously. "Siesta, I would like to try it," he said. My face calmed down, and I felt comfortable again. "Yes!!! It is a perfect way for us to get closer!" I cheered.

Wait? Isn't that the opposite of what I should be doing? Maybe, but fuck it!!! I'm going for it! "Is it alright if I get comfortable?" I asked. He nodded, and I started to take off my clothes. I couldn't help how I notice how bright his face was. "No worries, I'll keep my briefs on," I laughed out.  Ludwig got up to lock his bedroom door and looked at me, laughing "just in case," he spoke.

I threw my clothes at him jokingly so he wouldn't be so tense. I was nervous about this, too, but I'm going to think of it as any other time I take a siesta. I walked over to his bed and sat down "come on," I smiled. He started to take off his pants but only left his shirt and boxer shorts on. "Heh! Don't be nervous! We are close friends now," I laughed.

Why was I starting to get second thoughts? This was giving off high sexual energy vibes. I took a deep breath and tried to imagine that I was by myself and not nearly naked next to someone I was highly attracted to. Oh no!!! This was a bad idea!! What if I...? What if I..?

Ludwig immediately went under the covers, so I followed him. "So now what?" He asked. "Let's set a timer for one hour, and that's how long our siesta will be," I explained. He nodded, setting a timer, and I started to sink inside his bed. He surrounded me, and I didn't know how long I could keep myself calm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like
Comment 💖💖💖💖💖💖
Thanks for reading so far ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️