1

Ayshanae's POV ( aa-aha-nae)

As i open my eyes I hear people screaming. I'm still strapped into my seat, but instead i'm laying sideways while glass is everywhere. I manage to undo my seat belt and crawl over to my family, their dead. My eyes start to water as a firefighter pulls me up and guides me out of the flipped over airplane. How could a trip to Disney land for my birthday turn into my a plane crash and my whole family dead except me?

5 months later - July

I woke up from my nap as i remember i'm on the bus on the way to Texas. After my family died in that plane crash 5 months ago, it's been difficult trying to survive and maintain a life in Philadelphia. A week after the plane crash when i got out of the hospital for my broken arm, my family decided they wanted nothing to do with me. My family blames me for it since it was my birthday, they feel as though and I quote " If anything you should've been the one dead, not them". After that no one would take me in considering i was a minor. For the first couple weeks i stayed in a shelter but i was beaten up and my stuff were stolen and then after that i was couch hopping until i decided i was going to move to texas. I needed a fresh start where no one knew me as " the homeless girl with no family".

We left for the trip on my birthday, March 9th, i turned 17, but we never even made it out of the city before we came crashing down leaving 10 survivors including myself. The story about the crash came about 3 months ago revealing that there was a manufacture in the airplane, so i am currently in the process of sueing as well as the over victims families.
I took the little money i had saved up and brought a bus ticket, I only have 500 dollars left so i'm going to have to be very cautious about spending. The first thing I plan to do is get a job, and find a shelter to stay in, i'll figure everything else out as i go. I'm just happy to be out of Philly and starting fresh.

     Kentrell's POV

" AYE DRACO SIT DOWN " i said. Man my kids bout bad asf mane, i need a in house babysitter or something. I love all my kids to death, but somethings got to give. I'm gone have 10 and them look into getting me a bitch to watch my kids, but that hoe gone have to get a background check or sum to be living in the house wit me and watching my seeds.

" Bae " my girlfriend Kayln called for me, she cool I love her but ion trust nobody. " Yeah " i said. " Kacey got into my makeup and messed it all up and now you gotta buy me some more ". Mane she always want some money or for me to buy her sum, I swear this girl be getting over. " Ard i'll take you tomorrow" .  She then walked back upstairs.

Ben and KD then walked in. " Aye say, can y'all find me a female babysitter to live in, tell her imma pay 500 a week but they gotta get checked out first. " i said to them. " Nigga what you need a babysitter for? " Ben said. " What you mean, i got 4 bad ass lil boys that won't sit down, Imma need some type help. ". "You right, we got you bro." KD said. We then rolled up and smoked for the rest of the day until they left around 10 and I went upstairs to bathe my kids and put them to bed, that took like a hour. Then I finally got to bed and with Kay.

Next Day, Ayshanae's POV

After a day and a half bus ride i finally made it to Texas. I got off the bus and went into the local restroom to freshen up. I than began walking, to where I don't know. But i walked for about 30 minutes until i reached a pizza place. I walked in, placed my order and sat down. After 3 mins on my phone 2 guys walked in, one dark skin with dreads and one light-skin with big ears. They took their orders and sat in the booth in front of me until he dark skin one turned around an said " what's up with you". " Nothing " I said. They then moved into my booth." " Well my name is Ben and that's Kd, what's yo name" he asked. " Ayshanae i said." The worker then signaled me and I got up to get my food and sat back down.

As i was eating i was searching up shelters near me when my phone was snatched out my hand by Kd. " Aye what you watching porn" he said. He then looked and the phone as well as Ben  and then they looked at me. " You homeless?" Kd asked. " Not really i just moved here not even and hour ago and i'm just looking for a place to stay until I can get a job and get my own place" i said. "Oh" Ben said.

We all finished our food and was beginning to head out. " I hope you find yo way. Here give us ya number so that we can check in on you" Ben said. Then we all exchanged numbers. " Thanks " i said then i walked aways pulling up the directions to the shelter, hopefully I do find my way.

 " Thanks " i said then i walked aways pulling up the directions to the shelter, hopefully I do find my way

     AYSHANAE SARIYA

      KENTRELL

   BEN

KD