Chapter 36

Part 36 - Morally Grey

IMPORTANT: Listen to the opening and ending songs of this chapter. Better if you watch lyric videos in youtube.

(Opening Song: Malibu Nights by. LANY)

~•~•~

Pinanuod ng babaeng may mahabang blonde na buhok ang pagtakbo ni Redemption Hood papalayo sa kaniya.

Sa kanilang dalawa.

Humakbang pauna ang kasama niya at magkabalikat na sila ngayon.

Nilingon ito ng babae at awa ang bumalot sa kaniyang pagkatao.

The strongest and bravest Alpha she knew is now gone and was replaced by a broken-hearted shell of his former self, his heart being crushed into pieces, as his mate, the woman he loves, run away from him. Worst, this Alpha had no choice but to make his mate despise him. Umaagos ang luha mula sa kaniyang mapula at magang mata. He doesn't even try to wipe off the snout running from his nose. Mayamaya, hindi na niya napigilan ang paghikbi. Umalulong ang ibang Oleander na nagtatago kanina sa compound nang naroon pa si Redemption Hood, mourning the agony of their broken-hearted Alpha.

Hindi inalis ni Alpha Kaizon Oleander ang titig sa direksyon na pinuntahan ni Redemption Hood kahit na hindi na tanaw ang babae. It took everything in him not to follow her.

Stephanie only saw him like this once. That's when his mother ran away from his father. But his parents' set up isn't as complicated as this one. His father didn't reject his Luna, but the inevitable effect of the curse, his mate dying, took toll on him. Naging adik sa alcohol ang tatay ni Kaizon. Hindi lang alcohol, pati na rin droga, and whenever he was drunk and high, his father did unforgivable things to his mother. He was abusive emotionally and physically. He forced himself on her, not just once, but multiple times. The previous Luna caught her mate cheating too. Many times. The curse took toll on both of them by then. Hindi na nakayanan ng Luna at napagpasiyahan na nitong lumayas. The Oleander Pack looked for her to no avail, but she was never seen since, at dahil sa labis na kalungkutan at pag-aalala, Kaizon's father took his own life. Oleander Pack is surrounded by tragedy, and once it gets to them, it leaves them broken beyond repair.

But what happened today gives them hope in a twisted way. Tama ang kanilang hinala.

May paraan upang maalis ang epekto ng curse. The mate should hate the cursed mate including the rest of the Oleanders. Right now, the Oleander curse on Kaizon is already broken.

Kung may lakas pa siya, baka subukan niyang magmakaawa kay Redemption Hood, aminin ang totoo, na nagpanggap lang siyang kaaway, nagpanggap lang siyang masama, para sa kapakanan mismo ng kaniyang mate.

Kaizon Oleander turned himself into a villain on Redemption Hood's eyes to remove the curse binding them, a curse that could kill her, if not broken, once she turned twenty-five. It happened to Kaizon's grandmother and the other Luna before her. Hindi nila sigurado kung ganoon rin ang nangyari sa ina ni Kaizon, but they assumed she died too upon turning twenty-five since no traces that she's still alive could be found.

Redemption Hood now hates him, all of them, just like what he wanted and hated at the same time.

Kaizon and the rest of the Oleanders are villains for this reason.