CHAPTER 11

Rose's P.O.V

Hey, it's going to be okay." I said hugging him. "I miss him, Rose. I want my brother back. It is like I lost both my siblings the day my parents died........I miss them😭" Bryan said. "Hey, it is going to be fine. They will come back soon. I promise." I spoke. " Don't make promises you can't keep or fulfil." Bryan said.

**********

I hugged him for as long as he needed it.

"Hey look at me.... I know Patrick misses you too, including Amanda. Look we both know it is not comfortable living with no parents..." I said but got cut off by Bryan. " No, no you do not know anything about not having parents, both your parents are still alive do not forget that ever in your entire life do you understand? YOU NEVER LOST BOTH YOUR PARENTS SO DON'T F*CKING PRETEND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH. BECAUSE YOU DON'T." he pushed me back and got into his car, then drove off.

I stood there in shock.

************

Third Person's P.O.V

So, Nicole ran up to her room and wanted to watch Bryan leave because knowing she cannot express how she feels about him because she is his niece which is not right, and he will not love her that way. Then she saw how Rose hugged Bryan and got super angry and started hating her so badly.

******

After Bryan left screaming at Rose, she just stood there in shock not knowing what was going on. Soon Mariah exited the house, went to her daughter, and hugged her daughter knowing that she was just treated like a piece of worthless junk. Soon Rose started crying knowing that her life just got messed up and she always longed for a hug from her mother. After she tries to be nice and in return she gets hurt.

*******

After Bryan left, he was so frustrated at what Patrick did. Then he felt regret build up in him knowing that he took his anger out on Rose and realised she knew what he went through considering her parents were never around. He felt so bad and screamed out of anger, she was there for him and tried to help him but him being the jerk, he had Hurt her. He turned around knowing Rose she would not go in immediately and he drove back to the mansion to apologise only to see Rose hugging her mother crying. Now he really feels bad.

(I do not know how that third person's P.O.V was but I am hoping to get feedback.)

ROSE'S P.O.V

The next day I got up ready to go to work. I got up from the bed and did all my necessary things I must do before I went downstairs.

"Good morning." I greeted. "Good morning, Rose, how did you sleep?" Patrick asked. "Good thank you and yourself Patrick?" I asked. "Good thank you. Have a seat." Patrick said. "Thank you for the offer but I have to hurry. I'm currently late for work and I might just get fired." I spoke. "Sweetheart, it's not necessary to go to work. Why don't you complete your studies?" mom asked. "Yeah, what your mom said. We enrolled you at the university Nicole would be attending soon." Patrick.

*1YEAR AND 6 MONTHS LATER*

FLASH BACK

So, after a week Bryan snapped at me. He came to my university and apologised. Well technically this is what happened.

OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY, I stood with Gaby and Stella. My eyes noticed a car, which looked exactly like Bryan's car, but I shrugged it off. Just then the door opened, and Bryan got out. Wow, one way to end my university day. All the students stared at the detective who got out and started walking to me.

"Hey Rose, are you in trouble with the police?" Stella asked. "NO I am not." I answered. "Then who is this guy walking towards you like you in trouble?" Gaby asked.

All the students including my friends stared at this scene wondering why this detective is walking towards me. And if I am in trouble?

Bryan reached me, and my friends stood there shocked because they were 100% captivated with this handsome guy, just imagine him taking his glasses off.

" Madam, do you mind following me please?" Bryan said, stopping in front of me.

Wow, one way to make me look guilty.

"Detective, is my friend in trouble?" Gaby asked. "Did she commit a crime?" Stella asked.

Bryan ignored them, then he took his glasses off and stared at me, I could see the side of my eye that Gaby and Stella were already in love with his eyes. Seriously, is there a reason for this?

"Ma'am?" Bryan said.

He said, gesturing his hands in front of me to walk.

"Detective?" Stella said again. "Your friend will be in trouble if she does not walk." Bryan said making eye contact with me only.

I hate this guy so badly, ever since that day he decided to accuse me of something that is false. I never grew up with my parents around and I knew exactly how he felt, I have been avoiding his calls ever since.

"Rose baby girl I think you should go." Gaby said.

I finally decided to walk. When I started walking and Bryan followed, students started speaking about this. Once we reached far from my friends.

"Bryan, what are you doing here? And why did you cause the attention?" I asked. "Firstly you refused my calls after that night." He said. "What did you expect? You treated me like dirt, Bryan!" I said. "I am sorry, okay. Can we get out of here to speak about things?" He said, "I do not know." I said. "Please?!" He begged. "Fine." I said and got into the car.

The beach resort destination

"Look Rose I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you and for what I said I mean, after everything you know about me and I know about you in such a short time and I know I've been a d*ck but I'm truly sorry for the way I treated you. It was wrong of me. Yes, you have both parents, but you had no relationship with them and that is like having no parents at all. I am terribly sorry sincerely. I hope you have it in you to forgive me. I know I messed up and I am sorry I hope you do forgive me." He said. 

"Was it necessary for the attention?" I asked. "Would you have come to me if I did not?" He asked. "No." I said. "Exactly why I caused all the drama and attention, so forgive me?" He asked. "Maybe." I said. "Thank you." He said. "I said maybe." I said. "Same to same." He smirked.

End of Flashback