Chapter Thirteen - Just Like Lilith

You can't have too much of anything or you will ruin it. If you want to keep things beautiful and poignant, you must find the time to miss them. - Christopher Poindexter

"He's literally one of the most powerful beings in the universe, well besides you know God and Lucifer, but even God's angels have nothing on him," Frank explained, still holding me close to him. I sank into his touch, it was the only calming thing to me right now. "You can sleep, I'll talk to Dallon."

I nod, "Please, be nice to him. He's just trying to help." He set me down on my bed, and I grabbed a hold of his hands. I was so tired. I guess it was nice while it lasted. It was almost normal being with Frank. It made sense that now it was getting more complicated. He squeezed my hand and let go. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I'll be nice, don't worry. I'll fix everything for you." My eyes shut and I was out like a light.

My dreams were vivid, but every time I tried to remember exactly what it was, it slipped away from me. The words would be on the tip of my tongue, and then they disappeared, as if they had never existed in the first place.

When I woke up, my room was dark and empty. It was midnight. I slept for only six hours. Dallon and Frank weren't here though, and that worried me. My mom would be home within an hour, and I decided to sit in the living room watching television to keep my mind occupied.

I had almost forgotten everything that happened today. I wish it was all a part of my dreams, it would just slip away and never come true.

For the first time in years, I thought about praying. Heaven help me. How am I supposed to do this? I picked up my phone.

Me: I think I owe you all an explanation. Meet me at the skatepark tomorrow at noon?

SunRay: No problem :)

Mikes: ? Ok, what is it tho

Me: Idk if I can explain fjksjdks just trust me?

Mikes: alwayss

Gee: remember the rules !!!! Don't freak out !!!!

F/n The Witch: Those rules were mostly set for you, Gerard lol

Me: sorry for dipping so quickly today, F/n. I promise I'll explain everything

F/n The Witch: Alright as long as you're okay Ily :(

SunRay: We all love you and wanna help you out

Me: that means a lot to me thank you :)  I love you guys

I needed Dallon and Frank to both be there. Maybe they could help me explain everything to my friends. They needed an explanation for how weird it's been lately. I was weary about meeting in public, but I couldn't have them in my house while my mom was home.

I thought about my mom. She didn't need to know anything. At least until it's over. If it ever ends.

Frank appeared in front of me, nearly giving me a heart attack, "Y/n, are you okay?" He says beside me, taking a hold of my hand.

I nod, "Yeah. Are you?" He looked distressed.

"Don't even worry about me." He sighed, "I'm sorry for not telling you. I didn't think it would come to this... I just thought that if I was here, you would be safe. I'm not strong enough to make everything better."

I held his face in my hands. "You don't have to make everything better. Just don't leave me..." I stared into his eyes, they were so beautiful. "Frank, I'm telling them tomorrow." I let go of him, falling deeper into the couch. Frank copied my action.