Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister

[MATURE CONTENT]

He takes off my necklace that my dad had given me and puts it on his nightstand.

"You don't know what you do to me." He whispers softly. I turn to him, so our faces are only a few inches apart. His words gave me butterflies in my stomach. "I- I was just about to take a shower right now." I explain.

"Then I'll join you." He laughs. His laugh fills the room with excitement. I smile and nod my head. "Fine." I mutter. He placed a small kiss on my forehead before walking to the bathroom. I grab the necklace and put it back in the box.

He was back but what did it mean? Did it mean that he loved me?

Maybe he was just apologizing.

And maybe he didn't really love me.

Or maybe I need to stop making up scenarios in my head and live my life. Yeah, that was it.

I turn around to see Draco standing in front of the bathroom door in nothing but his boxers. I can see his print through the thin fabric. "Are you coming? If you don't come the waters gonna be cold and I don't wanna take a cold shower." Draco explained. I look him up and down before following him into the bathroom.

I undress myself carefully, leaving me in only my bra and underwear. Draco gazes at my bare body as he licks his lips and smiles at me. The water running behind us as we look at each other. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me hard into a kiss. He opened the shower door and pushed me inside.

"Draco! I still have clothes on!" I laugh.

He takes off his boxers, making his cock spring out. He climbed the shower, taking my bra and underwear off, the water falling onto us. He throws them outside the shower and pushes me against the wall again. He kissed me deeply as he cupped my face in his hands.

The shower is making our bodies wet. The cloudy glass door, becoming cloudy from the steaming hot water.

He moved his hands, caressing the bumpy lines where my scars had started to form. He cared about the marks I had made.

That made me feel safer somehow.

He kissed down my neck, sucking and biting on my exposed skin. "Fuck you're hot." He mutters under his breath before he sucks on my breast. I wanted him but I also wanted to have fun. I grabbed the shampoo bottle from the small shelf and poured some of it on his wet hair.

He looked up and grabbed my conditioner bottle from the shelf and poured it on me. "Draco!" I laugh. We go back and forth throwing soap on each other, laughing and having a fun time.

"Uh guys?"

I turn and see Blaise standing in the doorframe. "Fuck!" I snapped as I turned off the water and grabbed the towel to cover me and Draco. "Blaise what are you doing here?" Draco spat.

Blaise just stands there and laughs. "I barely come back and you already want me to leave again? I don't even see a welcome back poster in the common room poster. Not to mention the train ride home was bumpy." He rants. Draco rolls his eyes and I look at him sweetly.

"Blaise. I'm sorry but do you-"

"Wanna join you guys? Make this a three way? Oh yeah I'm down." He exclaims as he starts to take his shirt off.

"No, no, no, no, no." Draco and I reply at the same time. Blaise stops pulling up his shirt and rolls his eyes. "You're just mad that she'd fall for me instead of you huh, mate?" He said sarcastically.

"Well who's name did she scream when you were having sex with her? Clearly not yours."

"Ok, that's enough. Blaise please get out." I snap. He laughs as he closes the door. I wrap the towel around myself and give Draco the other one. "Let's get out before he comes back." I mutter. We both get out and get dressed in our pajamas.