CHAPTER 13

My breath was taken away by the sight of Matthias. He was decked out in a crisp suit, the suit moulding over his muscles perfectly. I sighed as I thought about rubbing my hands over his arms. He cleaned up really well and looked even more handsome, if that was possible.
I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one affected. His gaze was trained on me, assessing what I was wearing. His gaze lowered slowly, his eyes darkening each second. I was sure that I was blushing in the moment and took a deep breath in. His eyes came back slowly, lingering on my waist and chest, before coming up to meet my eyes again. He stared at my face for a second and for a moment it looked like he was in awe.

I lost our contact as I heard the doors open. Iris was walking down the aisle with Nicolàs next to her. She looked nervous as she glanced around at first. She met Grayson's gaze and they both seemed captivated by each other. I smiled at how beautiful she looked and gave her a warm and comforting smile when she looked at me.

The ceremony started and Grayson and Iris both said their vows. The whole way through I felt Matthias' gaze trained on me, however I refrained from looking at him, knowing my insides would be going crazy at seeing him again.
It was time for Grayson and Iris to put on their rings. Ethan passed the ring and Grayson took it from him. He paused for a second, staring at the ring before smiling and chuckling. We all looked at him in confusion and he turned to Ethan.

"Thanks for finding the ring again guys." Grayson professed to Ethan and my mouth opened in shock. Ethan's eyes widened slightly and he turned red. Grayson shot Matthias and me a look and I glared at Ethan while everyone chuckled.
'You owe me' I mouthed to Ethan, who looked to be speechless. I looked to Matthias who winked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Grayson and Iris sealed their wedding with a passionate kiss and everyone clapped happily. They walked down the aisle and out the door and everyone got up out of their seats to make their way to the reception party.

"Damn they looked like a power couple." Said Valentina and we started to disperse from the position set out.
"I'm still waiting on who this guy is Valentina." I said sternly and she rolled her eyes at me before smiling down at her the flowers she held in in her hand.
She was about to speak when Matteo came over and wound his arm around her waist before pulling her in for a kiss. My mouth dropped open for the second time today.

"Matteo?! Matteo! Matteo's the one you've been seeing all this time?!" I exclaimed and she chuckled.
"Yes my name is Matteo, Caterina. I thought we had already established this years ago." He smirked slightly.
"Good for you Val." I giggled as I nudged her. She seemed genuinely happy with him. Valentina usually puts up a hard front around guys, not that she's the one to settle down with a guy as she had said before. However, these two seem serious about their relationship and I was happy for her.

I parted away from them both, leaving them to themselves and started to make my way down the aisle, holding the bouquet of flowers in my hand.

"Just a second ago your mouth was open really wide in shock. May I know what surprised you so much?" I felt a certain someone's deep voice by my ear. An arm slid around my waist and I got pulled into a familiar chest. His breath tickled and sent a shiver down my neck and I leaned against him. I looked to see Matthias smiling down at me and I chuckled. He squeezed my waist in return and I placed my hand over his comfortingly.

"Val's been hiding this mystery guy around for months. Guess who it is?" I looked at Matthias and he looked down at me in confusion. He looked so adorable while mulling over over who it was.
"Sebastian?" He added as an afterthought, although he didn't seem very confident in his answer. I snorted and shook my head.
"It's Matteo." I confessed and he looked shocked for a second before smirking down at me.

"And you? Do you have a mystery man around?" He questioned and I rose an eyebrow at him.
"Maybe." I said slyly and he cocked his tongue in his cheek.
"Yeah? Who is it?" He asked, smirking slightly. I got out of his hold as people started to appear and turned away from him to make my way to the reception. As an afterthought I turned around to see him still staring after me, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"I guess we'll see won't we?" I winked at him and turned around to walk off, satisfied with his stunned reaction.

A/N:I really like the wedding scenes and I hope you guys do too

A/N:
I really like the wedding scenes and I hope you guys do too. Sorry it's short, but don't worry, I'll be updating the next chapter in a few minutes. Stay safe all.
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Vote! Comment! Share!
Until then