Chapter 13

Undertale

US PAPYRUS:

"hey, bro" Papyrus asked. "yeah?" "do you think there is a way to communicate to the others? like, can i let blue know that i'm on my way home?" Sans stopped to think about this. "i'm not sure, bro. We could try calling his phone, but i honestly don't think that would work." Papyrus didn't even think about calling blue. 

Sans took out his phone. "let's try it." He dialed Papyrus's number. "H-HELLO?" Sans was shocked. "p-papyrus? is that you?" "SANS?! BROTHER?! OH MY GOD! IT'S YOU! HEY, OTHER SANS, LOOK WHO CALLED ME." Suddenly sans heard his own voice on the phone. "heh, are you this nut's real brother?" Sans responded. "heh, yes. i-is he alright" the other sans responded. "uhh...he's fine now." this worried sans. "what happened- never mind. i just called to tell him that we have a plan to switch our papyrus's back." 

Papyrus watched as sans talked on the phone. He asked sans, "are you talking to blue?" Sans replied, "i guess so, you wanna talk to him?" Papyrus took the phone. "blue? is that you?" "....who's blue?" Wait what? The other Papyrus wasn't with blue?! Then who was this?? "wait, you aren't blue?? who are you?" The other sans responded, "who are you? you aren't my boss?" 

This wasn't good. This meant that there was a third Papyrus out there somewhere where he didn't belong. Papyrus had a guess as to what happened. He spoke into the phone "okay, i ended up here, the papyrus who lives here ended up in your world, so your Papyrus must be in my world." He then turned to the Sans he was with. "what does this mean for our plan?" sans responded, "well, this means that we will have to likely use the machine more than once. if we use it once, we will probably end up switching everyone again, but they'd likely end up in the wrong area. i say, we bring everyone here, then try to send everyone where they came from." Papyrus sighed. This meant that once they brought everyone here, they would have to try to get even more determination. This meant he had to fight the human for even longer.

They explained the new plan to the other sans and Papyrus, then hung up the phone. "i'm gonna try to call blue." Papyrus said. He picked up the phone and dialed the number. "GREETINGS...WAIT, I RECOGNIZE THIS NUMBER....BUT HOW ARE YOU CALLING ME?! I SEE YOU RIGHT NOW?! ARE YOU PRANKING ME ACROSS TIME AND SPACE AGAIN?" Yep, that sounded like blue. Papyrus was so happy to be speaking to his younger brother again. "heh, sup bro. ahh, this is going to be a little confusing, can you get other me on the phone?" "OH, ALRIGHT! PAPYRUS, THIS OTHER PAPYRUS WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" Papyrus smiled. He really did miss his brother. He heard his own voice coming from the other end of the phone. "UHH, HELLO?" "heh, hey buddy. so, i'm sure you've noticed something was wrong with everything. but, we're trying to fix it. we are gonna fix it all, but first we have to send you to this universe, then we'll be able to send you home." There was a pause on the other end of the line, then he heard the voice again. "SO, ARE YOU IN MY NORMAL WORLD?" "uhh, no. we're in another world, but someone else in in your normal world. we're going to fix everything though, just stand by and tell my brother that i'll be back soon." Papyrus then hung up. He turned to sans.

Papyrus asked, "So, we use the original plan to bring the other two versions of me here, then what? We're going to need to get more determination afterward, and I can't fight the human forever." sans sits for a second. then replies, "once i get the other two papyrus's here, i'll force them to use a shortcut to get over here and back you up as soon as possible. then i can try to hold the human down while you and the other Papyrus take another extract of determination and get to the machine." Papyrus was worried. What if he died before he could get back home to blue? What if he couldn't distract the human long enough? But, what other plan did he have?