Chapter 15

Underfell

UT PAPYRUS

"WOWIE! DID YOU HEAR? I AM GOING TO GET TO GO HOME!" "heh, yeah buddy." "ARE YOU EXCITED TO SEE YOUR REAL BROTHER AGAIN?" "heh, yeah. but i liked hanging out with ya, kid. little sad to see ya go, buddy."

Papyrus was thrilled to know that his brother and this other version of himself were taking care of the problem. "I WANTED TO THANK- ERR, I MEAN EXPRESS MY GRATITUTE TO YOU, BROTHER." Sans didn't want to admit it, but while this version of Papyrus did annoy him and worry him, he did grow fond of him. "heh, no prob, bob." Papyrus was feeling excited, but he was afraid Sans back home would be mad at him for messing with the machine. No matter, he was still excited to see his real brother again. 

The human continued their course, getting close and closer to judgement. Sans began to worry. He had hoped that this Papyrus would be sent back to where he came from before judgement, but as time went on that was seeming less and less likely. Eventually, sans told him he had to go. "look, bro, i gotta do something important. here, you stay here until your brother fixes that machine and sends ya home. if you see my boss, tell him that i say hi." "BUT WHY CAN'T I GO WITH YOU, BROTHER?" "heh, just stay here. i can't have you getting more hurt before sending you back or other me might be upset. you just chill here." Papyrus wanted to argue, but sans was giving him a look which told him not to. "VERY WELL, BROTHER. IF THIS IS GOODBYE, WELL THEN FAREWELL. I WILL MISS YOU." Sans didn't like goodbyes. He turned and started walking towards judgement and said, "see ya, pap." He knew that this was the last time he would see this Papyrus. He headed for judgement, waiting to face the human.

Papyrus sat in the camera room. Safe, and secure, waiting for the machine to send him back home. He hoped that this sans would be okay.