𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿 - 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, finding herself in the arms of Park Jimin, the guy that she's recently fallen in love with. He was asleep while holding her, his blonde bangs covering his forehead. In her opinion, it was a million-dollar sight to see Jimin sleeping so angelically right in front of her. Slowly batting his eyelashes open, Jimin woke up as well, a small smile curled on his lips.

"Morning, Min," she chirped.

"Morning, Y/N," he replied, almost automatically reaching out to pat her head in that cute and gentle gesture he'd do so often. "Did you sleep well after confessing your past to me?" he joked, earning a shoulder-punch from Y/N.

"What are you a priest? But yes I slept well," they both laughed breathily, "Shall we make breakfast? It's Christmas Eve! Today we're going to have such a great dinner... Grandma usually makes roasted lamb with mashed potatoes and other grilled vegetables... weird though, I thought people ate turkey? I don't know we are weird..." 

"Hahaha! You only think about food, Y/N, do you?" she stopped laughing and glared at him, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Calm your offensive-ass down... By the way, let's snuggle a little more..." he suddenly grabbed her waist and pressed his head in the crook of her neck planting a gentle kiss. Looking up at her face, he gave her a sneaky grin before tickling her stomach.

"NO! NO! FUCKING PARK JIMIN DON'T- HAHAHAHA! STOP- HAHAHA! YOU LITTLE BITCH!" she chortled as tears began coming out of her eyes from all the laughter and the ticklish feeling she had around her stomach. "YOU LIL SHIT! STOP, PLEASE!" he finally let go of her, still hovering over her, without letting his cheeky grin leave his lips. "You little piece of poop!" she spoke warningly making Jimin erupt into his melodious laughter once again.

"So what am I in conclusion? A little bitch, shit or poop?" Y/N frowned in disgust as she tried to push away his chest without any success.

"Same thing..." she mumbled, looking away to her right as Jimin was leaning down and getting closer to her face. "What dude, aren't you going to kiss me?" she turned to look back at him, still frowning, and he gave her a nod, leaning even closer until their lips touched.

"I like you Han Y/N..." he stared at her eyes with confidence, "Will you be my girlfriend?" patting her cheek, his lips trembled just a little bit, fearing the answer that'll soon leave Y/N's lips. "Wait-" he interrupted before she could even open her mouth, "I don't like you, I love you... I have since the begging of this school year, my eyes have been on you for this long..."

"I never expected that..." Y/N murmured, clearly surprised by Jimin's words. Sucking in a deep breath, she decided she didn't want to make Jimin wait for too long, so she replied. "I love you too, Park Jimin. It started with a fluttering feeling and ended with a rather warm and affectionate one." they shared a kiss before Y/N recalled that she missed something, "I forget to confirm that I do want to be your girlfriend..." they both laughed, still in each other's arms.

"Okay, now shall we actually make breakfast? Will scrambled eggs do?" 

"Sure, let's go!"

...

Currently, it was 7:30 PM, and everyone sat at the dining table with fond smiles. Everything was perfect. They all wore their matching hoodies as the shiny Christmas lights were switched on everywhere around the house, making the atmosphere only better. 

This morning, Jimin and Y/N just stayed home all day watching movies before going out for lunch with Ms. Han and Y/N's uncle. Then they all watched  'Home Alone 1' and prepared the amazing dinner before them. Just as Y/N had said in the morning, the table was filled with various vegetables, a big bowl of mash potatoes and a really large plate of roasted lamb in the middle.

As they were eating, Y/N spoke up, breaking the comfortable and warm silence, "I have something to say..." she cleared her throat, throwing a nervous glance at Jimin, hoping he'd understand. In fact, he did, so he grabbed her hand smiled. "Jimin and I are dating..." 

Ms. Han gasped as she stood up in an abrupt motion, "Since when?!? Oh my God! Oh my God! It has finally happened!" she squealed before sitting back down into her chair. "I've been waiting for this the second I knew you were moving here, you literally can't imagine how much I wished for this snake to be tamed by a good man like you!" the elder and Y/N shot each other playful glares.

"Since this morning," Jimin chuckled, shooting Y/N an affectionate gaze, "Thank you for your support Ms. Han!" 

"You have mine too, we all know this, but you really are a great guy, Jimin..." uncle Han reached over to give him a pat. "So Y/N tomorrow what time are you planning to go there?" he asked, shifting uncomfortably in his chair, hoping he wouldn't make her mood drop. However, to his surprise, she gave him a kind smile.

"Jimin's coming with me tomorrow in the afternoon, probably around 4:30-5:30?" she said before grabbing her glass of red wine as the others followed her gesture.

"Well, cheers to this beautiful young couple, then!" Ms. Han beamed, signalling everyone to bump their glass together. "Today I'm going easy on you guys though, meanwhile tomorrow will be a pure nightmare!" she eyed everyone sneakily, "Get ready because tomorrow we are Karaoking Christmas songs!"

"Noooo!" Y/N huffed as she sunk in her chair, making Jimin crow. "Not the Karaoke, grandma! Uncle, please help!" she reached out helplessly to grab his hand, but all he did was give her a cheeky smile. "You are on grandma's side? No way..." she pulled away disappointed.

"Oh come on! Don't worry, It'll be fun," Jimin patted her back, not doing so well at holding back his little giggles. 

The rest of the night went on until 11 PM, everyone laughed and talked. It was such a memorable and enjoyable moment for everyone which they'd never forget.

 After cleaning up the table together and washing the dishes as a team, they bid each other goodnight and went to sleep, eager to open up the presents on the next day.

To be continued...

Published Date: December 18th 2020

[Edited Date: 31st of December]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜