Pink Snowflakes

Alive.

Kenkō (Demised Scar) had been dragged into it due to an I owe u, which he despised. He'd rather avoid death then to barrel right into it. So, he had isolated himself further from the server. Even if the prize tempted him to come crawling into the hermits traps, Kenkō would prefer not to.

He slowly sat against a tree, staring at his "base". He never had one, not this season or any others, he preferred not to. It took so much time, so much to waste.. Time.

That was all Kenkō wanted. Time. He didn't care about the other grey-scaled hermits. He just wanted unlimited time. Immortality, even if it wasn't what most wanted. Even if the longer he was alone the more he felt hollow inside. Kenkō needed to be alone.

He couldn't trust anyone, even if it hurt, that was what his parents had taught him. It was almost ingrained into his mind. Teaching after teaching, danger was all he was taught.

Though, he hadn't been in much danger here, the death pandas maybe, but other then that, it wasn't the towering monsters and shaking grounds his parents had described. But, they would come eventually he assumed.

He just had to prepare.

Little did he know, he was preparing for nothing.

——

Grim sighed. Another hermit had started a game called alive. The goal? Die as much as possible and try not to stay alive.

He sighed and flew over to the area with the board for "Alive." He needed to sign up. He crashed into a wall and died on his way back, muttering a few cusses but overall fine and happy with dying.

He died a total of 8 more times and was in severe pain, proceeding to die from the pain and still having pain. It was fun- the thrill of killing yourself over and over again for money. Death was expected, and so it was received.

So he repeated the process, not even noticing his climb to the top of the charts, he was in his own little world.

Die, respawn, repeat.

__

Calm (Demised Stress) has no idea why she decided to join Apollo's minigame. 'Alive' or something. Maybe for the diamonds? Maybe sometimes, in Calm's life, she just wanted a little bit of fun.

Checking the rules again, she have set off on her way to become first place,

All 'alive' players must die as much as possible, if death is below an amount, the player will be placed on the 'alive' team.

Apollo have shown them what it was like to be on the alive team, colourful and dumb. Calm will keep everything safe inorder to not be like them, even if it means working with nature.

Keeping a balance in the air, she flew all the way to the jungle, it wasn't far actually, but who wants to use the Ather when you can just fly? Landing in the lushy green area that was the jungle, her own black and white tone stood out amongst all the colourful plants, but it didn't matter, she wasn't here to stay, she was here to do business.

Keeping a respawn point near, she commanded the plants to kill her over and over again, reaching a high death rate, Calm doesn't know if it's cheating or not, but she didn't really care.

Her torn cloth drifted in the wind as she caught up with all the news that she missed, apparently, DocM77, was the first one that have been converted to the Alive team

What a noob

A couple of days passed and more and more hermits have failed to stay alive. Calm was determined to be dead, she was going to win this game once and for all. The plants killed her over and over and over, keeping her high on the list. But once in a time, she caught herself turning colourful, and trying to stay away from dying? It was a foolish thought, until less and less hermits stayed dead, the alive hermits tried to keep the demised hermits from dying, like potions, food, and keeping dangerous things away from them, but it was no use. Until, until. That stupid elytra!

__

Apollo (Demised Grian) watched as he fell down the leaderboard, and felt himself leave his own body. He was losing control by the day and he hated it.

He had hoped this game would be easy to dominate- allowing him to be the only person left with full control over his won body. Leaving the his alive enemies to cower beneath him as he took control of the server.

His dull blue suit tore as Apollo watched Grian—truly a stupid name, who would name their child after the Sun— run around having fun.

Apollo wanted to go shout at the other, punish him for making him look like a foul, but what could the dead man do as a spectator? All he could do was sit and wait until Grian died. Which would give him temporary access to his body again.

Why had he started this game again- oh right, take over the server.

Why hadn't he expected this? He was known for thinking everything through before executing a plan— so why hadn't he seen this blatant flaw in his plan where he was supposed to die quicker before every other person on the server-.

His alive counterpart cackled as they flew through the dark skies of the server–his laugh is so annoying his thoughts echoed– surprising others as they were stopped from their deaths.

Apollo knew that this game would come to an end soon- with the number one participant at an almost constant death rate–which he didn't know was possible.

Apollo saw Grian burst through clouds, admiring the builds of the other server members, leaving Apollo befuddled with how he could like something made by such abhorrent beings. He slowly faded away from Grian, leaving him to cause mischief on his own.

Maybe while Grian was having fun- he could go and do something productive until the other male dies. But as he saw the blonde haired man grab his shulker boxes and find an open slace, void of any mobs, he felt a loud groan come from his mouth as he realized he wouldn't be given control back anytime soon.