chapter 22.

(  holy children watch out *smut!*  )

On New Year's Eve, Gus and Curtis made plans with friends out of town and Wynonna has been at Doc's house, so Nicole and Waverly take advantage of them not being home. They have plans to have a party at Nicole's house that night, but for now, they've been enjoying their time alone.

"Fuck!" Waverly calls out, louder than Nicole has ever heard her before.

She looks up from her position between the brunette's legs, grinning as she slows her movements, after feeling Waverly's hips thrust forward and back down onto the bed.

She takes her time kissing her way back up Waverly's body, starting at her inner thighs, making her way north. She kisses her abs, they're still slightly tightened from the contracting of her muscles. She notices her chest rising and falling, a little slower now, as she places a few kisses there.

She feels Waverly's hands on her, pulling her slightly upward toward her face. She hovers her body over the brunette, her lower-half pressing against Waverly's. She feels like electricity shoots through her at the feeling of her body against the brunette's. Their lips meet, softly at first, but the kiss is quickly deepened.

"You're really good at that," Waverly says with a grin in between kisses.

"You sure I don't need more practice?" Nicole teases, raising an eyebrow at the brunette. She brings her hand further down Waverly's body, fingers tracing her outline.

"Mm." A sound escapes Waverly's mouth. "But not before I practice on you," she says, lowering her hand between the two of them, sliding between Nicole's legs.

A small moan escapes Nicole's lips at the feeling of Waverly's hand on her body.

Suddenly the door of Waverly's bedroom flies open. "Hey, Waverly, have you seen my-" Wynonna starts, clearly stops in her tracks. "Oh shit!"

"What the fuck, Wynonna!?" Waverly yells. Nicole jumps, turning quickly to see Wynonna standing in the doorway, covering her eyes. She reaches down as quickly as she can and pulls a blanket over the pair, laying on the bed next to the brunette.

"Damn, baby girl, I've never heard you yell 'fuck' so loud," Wynonna teases, letting out a loud gut laugh.

Nicole wants to laugh. She wants to tell her that she's heard Waverly say that louder in the past, hell, she heard her yell it not that long ago. But she's currently more concerned about the nice view of her ass her girlfriend's sister just got when she walked in on them having sex.

"Wynonna!" Waverly yells again. "Get out!" Nicole can feel anger spewing out of the brunette as her sister, who is still covering her eyes, finally backs out of the room and closes the door. As soon as the door closes Waverly groans. "I'm so sorry," she apologizes to Nicole, turning to face her.

Nicole isn't sure what to say. That's definitely the most compromising position she's ever been in when someone else entered the room. She lays flat on her back and covers her face in embarrassment.

"Baby," Waverly says. She doesn't try to pull her hands away just yet, but Nicole feels her place her hand on the redhead's abs, rubbing soft circles with her thumb.

"Pretty sure your sister just got a nice view of my ass," Nicole groans. Waverly giggles a little.

"Well, it's a really nice ass," she says, clearly trying to lighten the mood. Nicole peels her hands back a little and glares at the brunette for a moment. She can't keep the expression for long when she sees Waverly's soft eyes and smile looking back at her.